Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Coliseum Technical Beta
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 93 94
The party stuff is working great for me and I'm having fun sorting my dragons into trio haha

It's quick, smooth and the sorting options are super useful.

Having some issues in the actual battling part of the coli but I imagine that'll be partly due to everyone using it at once. Since tomorrow is the testing day for that anyway I'll hold off on that for now.
The party stuff is working great for me and I'm having fun sorting my dragons into trio haha

It's quick, smooth and the sorting options are super useful.

Having some issues in the actual battling part of the coli but I imagine that'll be partly due to everyone using it at once. Since tomorrow is the testing day for that anyway I'll hold off on that for now.
tumblr_pnr2lnN7Jr1x516beo1_75sq.png 000000000
  • Kuro
  • they/them
  • FR time+8
0000000 000000 tumblr_pnr2lnN7Jr1x516beo2_r1_75sq.png
IT'S SO FAST??????
IT'S SO FAST??????
blanklol
light_small.png
iQrvnPv.png
absolutely feral on main

he/they
+13 fr time
eGiN2Xv.png thDLJf3.png
Got disconnected, but it's looking great on mobile so far!
Got disconnected, but it's looking great on mobile so far!

I am trapped as the strong wind flies
And when the stars won't shine for us
Then what’s to gain?
_ qIoInxi.png
[quote]Unable to connect to the game server. If the problem persists, please try toggling the Alternate Socket option in your Account Settings.[/quote] But I wanna seee >.<;
Quote:
Unable to connect to the game server. If the problem persists, please try toggling the Alternate Socket option in your Account Settings.

But I wanna seee >.<;
Buy glitch descendant
Renting nests
Wishlist
mzu1ECW.png
Also the dragon's movement to get to an enemy seems like it's been slowed down a lot. The attacking dragon seems to drag across the screen instead of jumping across.

The ability icons being over the left side of the health/breath bars also makes them hard to see--Bolster is nearly lost in the color fade of my Anticitank so it's hard to tell whether I've actually got it up or not.

Also also, the bar that lets you choose animations, controller imput, etc is floating across the top line of venues in the venue choice screen, but is at the bottom of the page inside the actual venue window. Could this bar be brought to the bottom of the venue choice screens as well? It makes it difficult to choose venues at times.

Screenshots here: https://imgur.com/a/k6Urm

Sorry, forgot to mention--playing on Firefox, PC.
Also the dragon's movement to get to an enemy seems like it's been slowed down a lot. The attacking dragon seems to drag across the screen instead of jumping across.

The ability icons being over the left side of the health/breath bars also makes them hard to see--Bolster is nearly lost in the color fade of my Anticitank so it's hard to tell whether I've actually got it up or not.

Also also, the bar that lets you choose animations, controller imput, etc is floating across the top line of venues in the venue choice screen, but is at the bottom of the page inside the actual venue window. Could this bar be brought to the bottom of the venue choice screens as well? It makes it difficult to choose venues at times.

Screenshots here: https://imgur.com/a/k6Urm

Sorry, forgot to mention--playing on Firefox, PC.
9o5YF7O.png
[quote name="Peyp" date=2018-02-05 06:26:03] [quote]Unable to connect to the game server. If the problem persists, please try toggling the Alternate Socket option in your Account Settings.[/quote] But I wanna seee >.<; [/quote] [color=green]Getting the same thing here.
Peyp wrote on 2018-02-05:
Quote:
Unable to connect to the game server. If the problem persists, please try toggling the Alternate Socket option in your Account Settings.

But I wanna seee >.<;

Getting the same thing here.
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
Also getting the same error in Safari: [img]https://i.imgur.com/3AmvaHE.jpg[/img] I wanted to be sure it wasn't just a Chrome issue. However, forming parties is still working fine!! It's just there's a [b]long[/b] refreshing period when you click "Back" if you've spent too much time in "Organize Party."
Also getting the same error in Safari:

3AmvaHE.jpg

I wanted to be sure it wasn't just a Chrome issue.

However, forming parties is still working fine!! It's just there's a long refreshing period when you click "Back" if you've spent too much time in "Organize Party."
bouncy_fire_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0vp.gif

Kelly • she/her
[quote name="colali" date=2018-02-05 06:12:43] Not sure if it's meant to be this way, but it takes much longer to load in between fights because of this due to the page refresh. I'm currently on Samsung Galaxy s8+. [/quote] This is the way the new Coliseum currently works (there are more notes about it under "Stuff You Should Know" in the latest [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/2365459]Dev Update[/url].) However, we are interested in feedback on this and every part of the new Coliseum!
colali wrote on 2018-02-05:
Not sure if it's meant to be this way, but it takes much longer to load in between fights because of this due to the page refresh. I'm currently on Samsung Galaxy s8+.
This is the way the new Coliseum currently works (there are more notes about it under "Stuff You Should Know" in the latest Dev Update.) However, we are interested in feedback on this and every part of the new Coliseum!
Flight Rising Engineering Team

Flight Rising Knowledge Base
Flight Rising Rules & Policies
Since all we are concentrating on is the sorting, I have to say I do like the saving of battle teams. The sorting options are more than I'll ever use.

As for the battle itself, it's slow. Smooth, but slow.
Since all we are concentrating on is the sorting, I have to say I do like the saving of battle teams. The sorting options are more than I'll ever use.

As for the battle itself, it's slow. Smooth, but slow.
9PW8odu.jpg
I... was really hoping the option to toggle visual effects was going to include switching the day/night mode off (or at least allowing players to manually choose between day or night venues), something myself and other non-Americans have been inquiring about for years... is there any chance at all that a function like this might eventually be implemented? Or are we just stuck straining our eyes trying to play dark venues in broad daylight (and vice-versa) forever?
I... was really hoping the option to toggle visual effects was going to include switching the day/night mode off (or at least allowing players to manually choose between day or night venues), something myself and other non-Americans have been inquiring about for years... is there any chance at all that a function like this might eventually be implemented? Or are we just stuck straining our eyes trying to play dark venues in broad daylight (and vice-versa) forever?
nXzCm1w.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 93 94