Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Coliseum Technical Beta
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 93 94
O_O
O_O
kV9q7M8.gif
Hype!!!
Hype!!!
69nIsKW.pngZZyKFJK.gifaeepzid.pngK5Ygz6H.gifkQ6a9lN.pnghYGY1dA.gifs934ycP.png
Nice
Nice
https://www.facebook.com/Winters-War-Spirit-Wolves-Edits-101038701481188/
I really love it ♥
I really love it ♥
m1cUkRV.gif               
Anollia's Service shop

Leveling - Cauldron - Dream Dragons
              france.gif
It's working perfectly for me! Using Chrome on my Macbook Pro. No issue creating, deleting, or selective Parties. Will try again throughout the day :)
It's working perfectly for me! Using Chrome on my Macbook Pro. No issue creating, deleting, or selective Parties. Will try again throughout the day :)
bouncy_fire_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0vp.gif

Kelly • she/her
I really like the sorting option in the Party screen. Also like the way you can name dragons via Coliseum, it's going to save some time.

The only thing I'm iffy about is during monster battling - there's an awkward pause every time you hit something and gain a little breath. I don't personally care for the delay and would prefer to skip the breath gaining animation.
I really like the sorting option in the Party screen. Also like the way you can name dragons via Coliseum, it's going to save some time.

The only thing I'm iffy about is during monster battling - there's an awkward pause every time you hit something and gain a little breath. I don't personally care for the delay and would prefer to skip the breath gaining animation.
8wF4Uc8.png
I'm still curious about how RNG will work with the new coli update
I don't wanna seem rude but with how the coli is now when it comes to RNG
it seems a little pointless to keep the coli's "magical RNG" as it is in the new update, when that means you still coli grind and waste time in a long fight only to get nothing in return, or like one item in a 3-4 enemy fight, or a boss fight
I'm still curious about how RNG will work with the new coli update
I don't wanna seem rude but with how the coli is now when it comes to RNG
it seems a little pointless to keep the coli's "magical RNG" as it is in the new update, when that means you still coli grind and waste time in a long fight only to get nothing in return, or like one item in a 3-4 enemy fight, or a boss fight
U.D.A.T
I like the look of it so far! Being able to customize/save parties makes it super easy to change out which dragons you want to level as fodder, and the sort options are so nice!!
I like the look of it so far! Being able to customize/save parties makes it super easy to change out which dragons you want to level as fodder, and the sort options are so nice!!
i get to the first page and i am like WOAH
I created, deleted parties and a lot of stuff everything seems to work just fine :0
i get to the first page and i am like WOAH
I created, deleted parties and a lot of stuff everything seems to work just fine :0
Art Shop
Africa's Brewing Service!
Perma Challenge
Hello there, fellow rain enthusiasts. I bless rains, for free! That's quite a deal, if you ask me- I can fill up your local water reserve and sprinkle your garden, all at the same time!
Here we go! :D
Here we go! :D
fwJsX2d.png
[/columns]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 93 94