Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Crystalline Gala 2018
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 41 42
happy gala!!
happy gala!!
PAo2UkJ.png > Kneph/Worm

> He/They/It

> +3 FR
WOOHOO!! Merry Crystalline Gala, guys! I LOVE the Frozen Guilts accent, and I'm so happy for all the people that won and submitted!!

May this Gala be bountiful in everyone's favors!
WOOHOO!! Merry Crystalline Gala, guys! I LOVE the Frozen Guilts accent, and I'm so happy for all the people that won and submitted!!

May this Gala be bountiful in everyone's favors!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx@dearagony || it/its || +3 fr
everything looks so CHILL. :D
everything looks so CHILL. :D
lapis+rose
28 they/them
M SO PROUD OF AKAPONAOKAA THERE THEY ARE THEY DID IT I LOVE IT
M SO PROUD OF AKAPONAOKAA THERE THEY ARE THEY DID IT I LOVE IT
Good skins, good apparel, good familiar...good gala.
Good skins, good apparel, good familiar...good gala.
fA9EDFQ.png x9ADy1B.png dnuQeRf.png
Those accents all look great! Happy Crystalline Gala everyone! :D
Those accents all look great! Happy Crystalline Gala everyone! :D
xafpxUm.png

Love is like the wind, you can't see it, but you can feel it

You can't have a rainbow without a little rain
Happy Crystalline Gala everyone! There are some fab skins and accents there, congrats winners and honorable mentioners!! I love the two fae ones especially <3

The wing chains are amazing, absolutely love 'em <3 The snowy owl familiar is beautiful too!
Happy Crystalline Gala everyone! There are some fab skins and accents there, congrats winners and honorable mentioners!! I love the two fae ones especially <3

The wing chains are amazing, absolutely love 'em <3 The snowy owl familiar is beautiful too!
HHV3ZfK.png
[quote name="KlNDRED" date=2018-01-28 00:31:07] hi! i just wanted to say you typed my name wrong, the I is an L. :D congratulations to everyone who won, and congrats to everyone who participated! thanks for a nail biting and exciting gala. icicle chains are really cool! [/quote] Sorry about that. Will correct! [quote name="vidoxi" date=2018-01-28 00:35:07] is it not against the rules for skins/accents to change eye color now? [/quote] When actually applied to a dragon, the eyes layer on top of the skin, so it can't change the color.
KlNDRED wrote on 2018-01-28:
hi! i just wanted to say you typed my name wrong, the I is an L. :D

congratulations to everyone who won, and congrats to everyone who participated! thanks for a nail biting and exciting gala.

icicle chains are really cool!

Sorry about that. Will correct!

vidoxi wrote on 2018-01-28:
is it not against the rules for skins/accents to change eye color now?

When actually applied to a dragon, the eyes layer on top of the skin, so it can't change the color.
I really like the apparel!
I really like the apparel!
Sweet
Sweet
VVM4XuM.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 41 42