Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Pinstripe & Trail
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51
I need those Aer Phantom accents. I have two dragons they would be perfect for, a father/son pair.
I need those Aer Phantom accents. I have two dragons they would be perfect for, a father/son pair.
Brown River Recluse Queen of the River Spider Army Grey River Jumper
Nice, looks lovely. Looks like a lot of nice combinations can be made with those genes.
Nice, looks lovely. Looks like a lot of nice combinations can be made with those genes.
Lichtdrache.gif
I love the new genes so much! I was secretly hoping for more Baldwin genes to make more shiny eyeburner dragons and this a dream come true. A big thank you to the artists!
I love the new genes so much! I was secretly hoping for more Baldwin genes to make more shiny eyeburner dragons and this a dream come true. A big thank you to the artists!
I'm really in love with these new genes but....I NEED MORE SHELLS!!!1 ;n;

Haha but really i have all the other components ready to go but I only have I think 3 of the brown shells and I'm not having any luck even when putting most or all of my gathering tries in scavenging. Is there no other way to get these things? My dragons are going to starve at this rate. (lol I guess I better stop being lazy and get to grinding in the coliseum for that)

Okay, done venting my frustrations for now XD
I'm really in love with these new genes but....I NEED MORE SHELLS!!!1 ;n;

Haha but really i have all the other components ready to go but I only have I think 3 of the brown shells and I'm not having any luck even when putting most or all of my gathering tries in scavenging. Is there no other way to get these things? My dragons are going to starve at this rate. (lol I guess I better stop being lazy and get to grinding in the coliseum for that)

Okay, done venting my frustrations for now XD
All Baldwin genes are goood
All Baldwin genes are goood
@SamuelMaybird
Pretty sure they just come from scavenging. There's a guide here that shows where all the Swipp/Baldwin items can be found ^^

@flyingenfield
The Coatl's secondary looks like Cantaloupe. I love that color with these genes too @_@
@SamuelMaybird
Pretty sure they just come from scavenging. There's a guide here that shows where all the Swipp/Baldwin items can be found ^^

@flyingenfield
The Coatl's secondary looks like Cantaloupe. I love that color with these genes too @_@
Ohhh, I like these genes, and that puppy is soo cute too. :D I always like getting new things to make in baldwin.
Ohhh, I like these genes, and that puppy is soo cute too. :D I always like getting new things to make in baldwin.
xz9jkpi.png WdjCbzM.png0J2bgbp.png
[quote name="oriba" date=2018-01-23 01:30:02] Is it just me or does the Aer Phantom accent have a rather phallic look to part of it :U [/quote] Definitely wasn't intended ;a; it only looks like that because of the line art overlayed on it.
oriba wrote on 2018-01-23:
Is it just me or does the Aer Phantom accent have a rather phallic look to part of it :U

Definitely wasn't intended ;a; it only looks like that because of the line art overlayed on it.
21979.png21403.png20819.png761.png8829.png3148.png
yay!
yay!
Looks amazing!
Looks amazing!
ezgif_com_resize_by_heartsofinsanity-dc1gfev.gif
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51