Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | A Rainbow of Talent
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42
Congrats to everyone who won :D and gosh the suspense
Can't wait to see the rest of them
Congrats to everyone who won :D and gosh the suspense
Can't wait to see the rest of them
Nice!
Nice!
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
Cool.
Cool.
GNG7q0I.png
about
wishlist
journal

2021-08-07_Katsuji2.png
*squeak!*
Yay!! I love updates!

Admins if only updates could be more frequent but then the suspense would be a great deal less. But YASS I needed this update for my soul.
Yay!! I love updates!

Admins if only updates could be more frequent but then the suspense would be a great deal less. But YASS I needed this update for my soul.
4xTBSTZ.png
Congrats to the winners, all of these are looking amazing and I can't wait to get my hands on them!

Also YAAAY for increased Baldwin cap before I needed to brew more genes!:D
Congrats to the winners, all of these are looking amazing and I can't wait to get my hands on them!

Also YAAAY for increased Baldwin cap before I needed to brew more genes!:D
3sEe5kl.pngglkI7Qo.pnge5U3u7u.png
[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/25405.png[/img] Wow, aurora pangolin is so pretty!
25405.png

Wow, aurora pangolin is so pretty!
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gifnature_0.pngnature_1.png9p.png
Exciting! Can't wait to collect the new familiars.
Exciting! Can't wait to collect the new familiars.
x.x
zPhqDAB.png x

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
x

Ashki
earth dom lead

sales | mercs
goals | mochi
x

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
x
hjhGLON.png
Ooh!
Ooh!
fr thank u for these beautiful geckos. i must have them all. theyre beautiful and perfect in every way
fr thank u for these beautiful geckos. i must have them all. theyre beautiful and perfect in every way
but3_by_aqua_spirit22-dc424fa.png
Knew there must have been an update when I saw the Baldwin cap increase XD Seriously, you guys go crazy with the updates and new content.
Knew there must have been an update when I saw the Baldwin cap increase XD Seriously, you guys go crazy with the updates and new content.
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!