Announcements & News
The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | A Rainbow of Talent
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42
Congrats to everyone who won :D and gosh the suspense
Can't wait to see the rest of them
Congrats to everyone who won :D and gosh the suspense
Can't wait to see the rest of them
Nice!
Nice!
tumblr_o79n8zlDcf1vou72zo1_500.png

he / they
Cool.
Cool.
D91RBvR.pngitem_bamboo_cluster_by_dogi_crimson-daimqyf.gifXBhgPWa.giftumblr_inline_nmt8tq4jMs1tp0s8u_500.gifOY3P2op.png
Yay!! I love updates!

Admins if only updates could be more frequent but then the suspense would be a great deal less. But YASS I needed this update for my soul.
Yay!! I love updates!

Admins if only updates could be more frequent but then the suspense would be a great deal less. But YASS I needed this update for my soul.
tumblr_pd7uvjVgVE1w8xmhzo1_400.png
Congrats to the winners, all of these are looking amazing and I can't wait to get my hands on them!

Also YAAAY for increased Baldwin cap before I needed to brew more genes!:D
Congrats to the winners, all of these are looking amazing and I can't wait to get my hands on them!

Also YAAAY for increased Baldwin cap before I needed to brew more genes!:D
3sEe5kl.pnguiaVCox.png8vZyvEF.png
[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/25405.png[/img] Wow, aurora pangolin is so pretty!
25405.png

Wow, aurora pangolin is so pretty!
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gifnature_0.pngnature_1.png9p.png
Exciting! Can't wait to collect the new familiars.
Exciting! Can't wait to collect the new familiars.
6BIYuVl.png

xxxxxxx xxx
Previously Becquerell
BadgesSalesMercs
xx xxxxxxx 0iyUjhh.gifxxxxxxx
Ooh!
Ooh!
fr thank u for these beautiful geckos. i must have them all. theyre beautiful and perfect in every way
fr thank u for these beautiful geckos. i must have them all. theyre beautiful and perfect in every way
but3_by_aqua_spirit22-dc424fa.png
Knew there must have been an update when I saw the Baldwin cap increase XD Seriously, you guys go crazy with the updates and new content.
Knew there must have been an update when I saw the Baldwin cap increase XD Seriously, you guys go crazy with the updates and new content.
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
     NatakiroFR.gif

ZylPv5k.gif

Ping, please!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42