Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | A Rainbow of Talent
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
Oooooh! Congrats to everyone that won the coloring contest!
Oooooh! Congrats to everyone that won the coloring contest!
CLVpsxr.gif
h i
h i
602d1145219f3e2ac5c6808013728c7a5184c224_hq.jpg
That Baldwin stuff is fine ????????
That Baldwin stuff is fine ????????
tumblr_inline_ofoo1nIpQn1tfmvub_100.png
Sees other familiars: i slep
Sees cosmo gecko: A S C E N D E D
Sees other familiars: i slep
Sees cosmo gecko: A S C E N D E D
@ThesFireflies
Can't say anything about those other sites and how they got their information, but the Encyclopedia is the one that's correct. At least, I definitely traded Antique Oil Lamps for my Ashen Bicorn.
@ThesFireflies
Can't say anything about those other sites and how they got their information, but the Encyclopedia is the one that's correct. At least, I definitely traded Antique Oil Lamps for my Ashen Bicorn.
gYzuoZS.png
[quote name="@Dracogryph" date=2018-01-11 17:23:49] @ThesFireflies Can't say anything about those other sites and how they got their information, but the Encyclopedia is the one that's correct. At least, I definitely traded Antique Oil Lamps for my Ashen Bicorn. [/quote] I believe originally, when this announcement was being implemented, the encyclopedia said flamerest embers as well. I expect the wiki's copied that information, I recall getting the embers from my vault because i didn't have enough for the trade. The encyclopedia page got fixed afterwards and when the trade came up at Swipp, he indeed requested the Oil lamps. I reckon those other sites simply haven't noticed/realized the fix.
@Dracogryph wrote on 2018-01-11:
@ThesFireflies

I believe originally, when this announcement was being implemented, the encyclopedia said flamerest embers as well. I expect the wiki's copied that information, I recall getting the embers from my vault because i didn't have enough for the trade. The encyclopedia page got fixed afterwards and when the trade came up at Swipp, he indeed requested the Oil lamps. I reckon those other sites simply haven't noticed/realized the fix.
@Gaia
Ooh, I see, that makes sense. I hadn't ever noticed that, personally, myself, I only ever saw it list the lamps and collected those for the trade. Good to know, thanks!
@Gaia
Ooh, I see, that makes sense. I hadn't ever noticed that, personally, myself, I only ever saw it list the lamps and collected those for the trade. Good to know, thanks!
gYzuoZS.png
exciting!!!
exciting!!!
16450.pngwpEE9mo.png16443.png
Great :D
Great :D
echo.pngbiscuit.pngXAwbs1b.pngc4w7tx2.png
@Dracogryph @Gaia Ah thanks guys! I didn't want to be collecting the wrong things :P
@Dracogryph @Gaia Ah thanks guys! I didn't want to be collecting the wrong things :P
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42