Announcements & News
The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | A Rainbow of Talent
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
Oooooh! Congrats to everyone that won the coloring contest!
Oooooh! Congrats to everyone that won the coloring contest!
CLVpsxr.gif
h i
h i
602d1145219f3e2ac5c6808013728c7a5184c224_hq.jpg
That Baldwin stuff is fine ????????
That Baldwin stuff is fine ????????
Sees other familiars: i slep
Sees cosmo gecko: A S C E N D E D
Sees other familiars: i slep
Sees cosmo gecko: A S C E N D E D
@ThesFireflies
Can't say anything about those other sites and how they got their information, but the Encyclopedia is the one that's correct. At least, I definitely traded Antique Oil Lamps for my Ashen Bicorn.
@ThesFireflies
Can't say anything about those other sites and how they got their information, but the Encyclopedia is the one that's correct. At least, I definitely traded Antique Oil Lamps for my Ashen Bicorn.
[quote name="@Dracogryph" date=2018-01-11 17:23:49] @ThesFireflies Can't say anything about those other sites and how they got their information, but the Encyclopedia is the one that's correct. At least, I definitely traded Antique Oil Lamps for my Ashen Bicorn. [/quote] I believe originally, when this announcement was being implemented, the encyclopedia said flamerest embers as well. I expect the wiki's copied that information, I recall getting the embers from my vault because i didn't have enough for the trade. The encyclopedia page got fixed afterwards and when the trade came up at Swipp, he indeed requested the Oil lamps. I reckon those other sites simply haven't noticed/realized the fix.
@Dracogryph wrote on 2018-01-11:
@ThesFireflies

I believe originally, when this announcement was being implemented, the encyclopedia said flamerest embers as well. I expect the wiki's copied that information, I recall getting the embers from my vault because i didn't have enough for the trade. The encyclopedia page got fixed afterwards and when the trade came up at Swipp, he indeed requested the Oil lamps. I reckon those other sites simply haven't noticed/realized the fix.
Volunteer Moderator:
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
Gen2 Imps | Imperial scroll quest | Buying gems 1:800 | Swipp Swap Service | Buying Baldwin goop
@Gaia
Ooh, I see, that makes sense. I hadn't ever noticed that, personally, myself, I only ever saw it list the lamps and collected those for the trade. Good to know, thanks!
@Gaia
Ooh, I see, that makes sense. I hadn't ever noticed that, personally, myself, I only ever saw it list the lamps and collected those for the trade. Good to know, thanks!
exciting!!!
exciting!!!
16450.pngwpEE9mo.png16443.png
Great :D
Great :D
fSqOivh.png
@Dracogryph @Gaia Ah thanks guys! I didn't want to be collecting the wrong things :P
@Dracogryph @Gaia Ah thanks guys! I didn't want to be collecting the wrong things :P
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42