Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Doggy Daycare
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72
The Puppys are so sweet :D
The Puppys are so sweet :D
echo.pngbiscuit.pngXAwbs1b.pngc4w7tx2.png
why are the kitsune's so much higher than the rest of the other familiars?
why are the kitsune's so much higher than the rest of the other familiars?
gOOHrVC.png PLEASE BUY MY DRAGON'S THEY'RE EATING ALL THE FOOD
This doggo what stand on the dragon's head so funny XD
This doggo what stand on the dragon's head so funny XD
Kitesu|Kitu|She/her|+12 FR time
Spr_5b_405_m.png
OMG Puppies! OMG OMG, my dragons MUST have puppies!
OMG Puppies! OMG OMG, my dragons MUST have puppies!
I am also on T5CmrJd.png
Manage to snipe the golden kitsune THRICE but someone beat me to it. *sigh*
Manage to snipe the golden kitsune THRICE but someone beat me to it. *sigh*
Are there really some bots buying kitsunes? Because I pressed a button just as page reloaded on shop change and it was already unavailable.
Are there really some bots buying kitsunes? Because I pressed a button just as page reloaded on shop change and it was already unavailable.
Pfft, I am tired of those Kitsunes always getting bought up in like a split second, then sold on the AH for insane prices that only a desperate fool would pay. Wish those that actually want one can get one and not just the flipping stalkers. Guess I'll just wait until like February or March :/ Hopefully the Black-Friday grabbers will be over it by then. I honestly don't recall this happening with those MP Fish at all.
Pfft, I am tired of those Kitsunes always getting bought up in like a split second, then sold on the AH for insane prices that only a desperate fool would pay. Wish those that actually want one can get one and not just the flipping stalkers. Guess I'll just wait until like February or March :/ Hopefully the Black-Friday grabbers will be over it by then. I honestly don't recall this happening with those MP Fish at all.
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
@undel the accent for the crystalplate stinger is spelled incorrectly as "crystaplate stinger," with no L in crystal
@undel the accent for the crystalplate stinger is spelled incorrectly as "crystaplate stinger," with no L in crystal
tumblr_o9wq6n5cAC1uxgh2ko4_100.pngtumblr_o9wq6n5cAC1uxgh2ko3_250.pngtumblr_o9wq6n5cAC1uxgh2ko2_250.pngtumblr_o9wq6n5cAC1uxgh2ko1_250.png
Dogs! Oh wait they're for gems. Well never mind then.
Dogs! Oh wait they're for gems. Well never mind then.
wq9PoXA.png
heckin puppers
heckin puppers
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72