Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update December 2017
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 67 68
[quote name="Mitchy" date=2017-12-22 09:00:19] Release both versions of bows~ [/quote]I agree! One can be bows and the other one ribbons :D I can't decide, I like them both!
Mitchy wrote on 2017-12-22:
Release both versions of bows~
I agree! One can be bows and the other one ribbons :D I can't decide, I like them both!
Gpasq5f.png
Thick ribbons for me. Keeping it closer to the original to prevent the muddling of people's existing outfits too much, and I imagine the smaller ribbons will be harder to make out on a shrunk down dragon image than the larger ones.
I do like the way the thin ribbons look on the wings, however.
Thick ribbons for me. Keeping it closer to the original to prevent the muddling of people's existing outfits too much, and I imagine the smaller ribbons will be harder to make out on a shrunk down dragon image than the larger ones.
I do like the way the thin ribbons look on the wings, however.
Is it bad I'm not really excited for the bow revamp? I've always enjoyed the way the bows look.
However I do pray FR doesn't do a steampunk revamp xD!

Other than that, interesting update, I love the fanart fridays
Is it bad I'm not really excited for the bow revamp? I've always enjoyed the way the bows look.
However I do pray FR doesn't do a steampunk revamp xD!

Other than that, interesting update, I love the fanart fridays
52234740674_590132cdb4_o.pngx > art shop
> toyhouse
> gen1 sales
uwu
> FR +3
> closing manager
> gen1
collector
uwuHandleAnimal.png
99WsXaL.gif
I personally prefer the thicker versions as they most resemble the current bows we have.
I personally prefer the thicker versions as they most resemble the current bows we have.
8uRdxeS.png.pngRMVmeAS.pngDPMiCiU.png0uDHyoY.pnganatzIR.pngT0whsPx.pngZulwIBd.png.png
I made a suggestion thread to add a "both" option to the poll!

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/sug/2343033
I made a suggestion thread to add a "both" option to the poll!

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/sug/2343033
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
I love the thicker ribbons. They look so good.
I love the thicker ribbons. They look so good.
New stuff coming up.
New stuff coming up.
Both are great. I haven't got a single shred of fashion expertise in me, but really, both are damn fine and I could definitely see some of my girl dragons (and that one manly man dragon) wearing both variants proudly.
Both are great. I haven't got a single shred of fashion expertise in me, but really, both are damn fine and I could definitely see some of my girl dragons (and that one manly man dragon) wearing both variants proudly.
OwsoRlz.png
He/Him | +15 hr FR Time | Procrastinating
Wheee, a community update! :D
Wheee, a community update! :D
shop_banner.png
While I prefer the thicker bows, both should definitely be added!
While I prefer the thicker bows, both should definitely be added!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 67 68