Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update December 2017
1 2 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68
Cannot wait for the new updates! I would adore the thicker bows though... [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/6b0e551615f30eb0e723be792a1e7198/tumblr_p1oue272gU1u9k2hto2_400.png[/img] My future boy would love them, he [i][b][b]needs[/b][/b][/i] them.
Cannot wait for the new updates! I would adore the thicker bows though...

tumblr_p1oue272gU1u9k2hto2_400.png

My future boy would love them, he needs them.
tumblr_pf29z2QXuq1u9k2hto1_500.png
[quote name="KirinHybrid" date=2017-12-22 08:58:48] Definitely loving more ribbon apparel! Though I'm torn between the two. Do I'll be happy with either really [/quote] I know, right? Unfortunately the smaller bows on the thin ones will screw up the (Sailor Moon-inspired) aesthetic I'm going for on several dragons so that made my decision on the larger ones for me! Otherwise...idk, I like both looks and on the Arm and Leg sets arguably prefer the thin ones! If it were up to me I'd expand/update the set with the ones that look more like the old ones, but bust out the smaller/thinner Bow apparel as a separate set ("Delicate [Color] Bow" set maybe?), but I guess they really want one or the other, aww. I'll definitely find a use for something from either but I gotta root for the big ones just because my current fandragon set would look better with them XD
KirinHybrid wrote on 2017-12-22:
Definitely loving more ribbon apparel! Though I'm torn between the two. Do I'll be happy with either really

I know, right?

Unfortunately the smaller bows on the thin ones will screw up the (Sailor Moon-inspired) aesthetic I'm going for on several dragons so that made my decision on the larger ones for me!

Otherwise...idk, I like both looks and on the Arm and Leg sets arguably prefer the thin ones!

If it were up to me I'd expand/update the set with the ones that look more like the old ones, but bust out the smaller/thinner Bow apparel as a separate set ("Delicate [Color] Bow" set maybe?), but I guess they really want one or the other, aww.

I'll definitely find a use for something from either but I gotta root for the big ones just because my current fandragon set would look better with them XD
Thin ribbon!
Thin ribbon!
fZlFb8I.png
Honestly I like both ribbon sets. I prefer the thick ribbons but the thin ones would be useful for some looks as well. So I want the thin ones to also be released as a separate set.
Honestly I like both ribbon sets. I prefer the thick ribbons but the thin ones would be useful for some looks as well. So I want the thin ones to also be released as a separate set.
xpF3T3u.png oKZx0K4.png Sales Thread

Dragons Wanted Thread
eZ5CPeG.gif
I agree with a couple other people posting, I want both sets to be released. I absolutely have to pick the large ribbons if it's an either/or, but the thin ribbons are really nice, too, and so I'd love them to be items, also. But the larger ones are better overall, in my opinion, and fit more with the current appearance of the bows. Hence why they're my top choice.
I agree with a couple other people posting, I want both sets to be released. I absolutely have to pick the large ribbons if it's an either/or, but the thin ribbons are really nice, too, and so I'd love them to be items, also. But the larger ones are better overall, in my opinion, and fit more with the current appearance of the bows. Hence why they're my top choice.
girl_icon_by_orgetzu-d8qm7bc.pngping_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z0s1w.pnghatchery_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z17md.pngart_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1fu6.pnggen_1_sale_icon___orange_by_orgetzu-d9zwj8j.png
bubble_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1pvh.png
unicorn_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1xrd.pnghouse_icon_z_by_orgetzu-d9z2r3i.pngwinter_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z2szz.pngfrog_icon_by_orgetzu-d9zwkt5.pngpixel_potatoes_by_orgetzu-d9z0pkl.gif Some of these pixels go places....
I agree. I love both sets and certain sizes will look better on different species >-> i wish they would have provided more examples of the bows used on other breeds.

I voted thin because I like the way the legs are -- ballerina ish. But I LOVE the thick bows on the wings <3
I agree. I love both sets and certain sizes will look better on different species >-> i wish they would have provided more examples of the bows used on other breeds.

I voted thin because I like the way the legs are -- ballerina ish. But I LOVE the thick bows on the wings <3
Personally I like both of the ribbons for different contexts. I’d really really love to see both happen!!!
Personally I like both of the ribbons for different contexts. I’d really really love to see both happen!!!
egg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gifitem_tales_of_terror_by_dogi_crimson-daezvb4.gifitem_scary_storybook_by_dogi_crimson-daezm96.giffood_cindershroom_by_dogi_crimson-da8qcfn.gif
Proposing an idea:
Can both bow types become items?
Maybe have one set listed as "bows" & the other as "ribbons"?
Because.... THEY'RE BOTH JUST SO GORGEOUS?? 8'D I hate having to choose!! Especially since thick would work better for some of my dragons, whereas thin would be better for others!!
Proposing an idea:
Can both bow types become items?
Maybe have one set listed as "bows" & the other as "ribbons"?
Because.... THEY'RE BOTH JUST SO GORGEOUS?? 8'D I hate having to choose!! Especially since thick would work better for some of my dragons, whereas thin would be better for others!!
Zahzumafoo Art Shop!
[Anthro, dragons, humans, and more~]
Hatchlings for Sale!
liked the thin ribbons
liked the thin ribbons
I love bows!!!!!
I love bows!!!!!
the
warrior cat
hatchery
arcane_bibling_by_cicide76536-dcj0wdv.gif
1 2 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68