Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update December 2017
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 67 68
I love the thicker ribbon bows for my dragon currently wearing the bows, but the thinner ribbon would be great for others! Why not both?
I love the thicker ribbon bows for my dragon currently wearing the bows, but the thinner ribbon would be great for others! Why not both?
trans 8upyv5b.png
fSLriXt.png
Jace | He/Him | 23 | FR+1
unknown.png
DyNrws8.png
zFqmlqZ.png
Honestly both the ribbon updates look rad as heck, I'd love to have the two for variation, maybe call one set Ribbons and the other Streamers, or Bows. Either way excellent job artists, it looks amazing!
Honestly both the ribbon updates look rad as heck, I'd love to have the two for variation, maybe call one set Ribbons and the other Streamers, or Bows. Either way excellent job artists, it looks amazing!
I never thought I would be this conflicted over what kind of bows I want. So pleased with this expansion!
I never thought I would be this conflicted over what kind of bows I want. So pleased with this expansion!
tumblr_o1yjdegd3B1v15k4vo1_250.pngtumblr_o1yjdegd3B1v15k4vo2_250.pngc3kQRMf.png
Wow, those thick ribbons are GORGEOUS. :O I'd actually use them if they looked like that! The bows are too small on the thin ribbons.
Wow, those thick ribbons are GORGEOUS. :O I'd actually use them if they looked like that! The bows are too small on the thin ribbons.
unNATURAL HatcheryjdSASTn.pngNest NetworkAdopt ShopQuest trackerSuper Snazzy GraphicsWishlistEarth Dom shophe/they, aroace, FR time +2DOPFwSi.png
lG9UFR1.png
New bows!
Rana's getting more SPOOF!
New bows!
Rana's getting more SPOOF!
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
Oh man, that's so lovely!
Personally I had to go with the thin ones, I really like how they look a bit different, and also so delicate. However, as others are saying; I wouldn't mind getting both. ^^
Oh man, that's so lovely!
Personally I had to go with the thin ones, I really like how they look a bit different, and also so delicate. However, as others are saying; I wouldn't mind getting both. ^^
P0QFcvZ.png
i vote for the thin ribbon variant, it Looks much better than the thicker one
i vote for the thin ribbon variant, it Looks much better than the thicker one
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo2_500.gif
i would be willing to wait however long it takes if it meant we got both the thick and thin bows ;w;
i would be willing to wait however long it takes if it meant we got both the thick and thin bows ;w;
2578316.pngNeko_infobox.gif2562874.png
I like both ribbon sets ;A; how am I supposed to choose!?
I like both ribbon sets ;A; how am I supposed to choose!?
There is no reason to not have both ribbons. Convert the current ones into Pretty Pink Tail Bow - Thick and make new, separate items named Pretty Pink Tail Bow - Thin, according to their respective color/placement/size.
There is no reason to not have both ribbons. Convert the current ones into Pretty Pink Tail Bow - Thick and make new, separate items named Pretty Pink Tail Bow - Thin, according to their respective color/placement/size.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 67 68