Announcements & News
The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update December 2017
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 67 68
I love the thin ribbons! It reminds me back when I was doing ballet as a kid. Also happy holidays everyone!
I love the thin ribbons! It reminds me back when I was doing ballet as a kid. Also happy holidays everyone!
tumblr_inline_mv1t25Rzm01qisk7y.gif
I REALLY hope it's the thin ones, but maybe we could have both if they both seem popular?
I REALLY hope it's the thin ones, but maybe we could have both if they both seem popular?
fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z.gif
I love both though hnghhg
I love both though hnghhg
I think I'm going to flip a coin to select which ribbons to go with. They're both so nice!
I think I'm going to flip a coin to select which ribbons to go with. They're both so nice!
tumblr_o2wq01MvnL1ulofs2o5_500.png
r0P4GeH.png
It was an amazing year! can't wait to see whats next!
It was an amazing year! can't wait to see whats next!
b8u8b8.jpg
Will the Black set be updated as well? I was wondering since it's also the only set missing the neck bow, so I wasn't sure if it would be revamped the same way.
Will the Black set be updated as well? I was wondering since it's also the only set missing the neck bow, so I wasn't sure if it would be revamped the same way.
+1 hour FR time and my free hatchling/dragon thread is here: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2269933/1 (Currently Closed)
thick ribbon looks sooo good!
thick ribbon looks sooo good!
tumblr_inline_n5l9g8PXIs1scrvs1.png
est/fr +3 - she/her - if youd really like to get my attention, pm me! im going to be online very rarely for a while and so ill not have time to comb through my pings
CAN'T WE HAVE BOTH RIBBONS?
CAN'T WE HAVE BOTH RIBBONS?
vx3z7nJ.png
The thick ribbons look so clean and clear.
We don't need any more apparel that makes a muddled mess.
The thick ribbons look so clean and clear.
We don't need any more apparel that makes a muddled mess.
[img][/img]
Ooh, item caption contest? Count me in!
Ooh, item caption contest? Count me in!
466w8yC.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 67 68