Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update December 2017
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 67 68
I love the the thick bow design.
It just looks so neat and clean and the bows are so nice and big!
It also fits much better as a revamp of the old/current bow designs.

Personally, I feel the thin bows are just so busy and there is so much other apparel that is small and thin. We need something that is elegant but actually covers a lot of the dragon, while still being simple and not too busy!
I love the the thick bow design.
It just looks so neat and clean and the bows are so nice and big!
It also fits much better as a revamp of the old/current bow designs.

Personally, I feel the thin bows are just so busy and there is so much other apparel that is small and thin. We need something that is elegant but actually covers a lot of the dragon, while still being simple and not too busy!
Vb1TA3f.png
Thick ribbons!
Thick ribbons!
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
>U<
>U<
Hello there. you may call me Lacy, I raise goats...
BIG BOWS!!!!!!!!
BIG BOWS!!!!!!!!
look_at_dem_Leggs_bg.gif 2PgeVQK.png AXgbdLB.gif look_at_dem_Leggs_bg_alt.gif
woooooo RIBBON REVAMPS

i would like my ribbons THICC, please
woooooo RIBBON REVAMPS

i would like my ribbons THICC, please
"Here lies Scout. He rAN and dIEd."
I feel like most people are missing the true problem of the thin ribbons

THEY ARE NOT A REVAMP
they are totally different items
it would screw up so many outfits

why did they even think it would be a good idea
I seriously hope the thick set is the one being used as revamp, the other is just too screwed and different to be used, it would feel like a big middle finger to users who are already using them
I feel like most people are missing the true problem of the thin ribbons

THEY ARE NOT A REVAMP
they are totally different items
it would screw up so many outfits

why did they even think it would be a good idea
I seriously hope the thick set is the one being used as revamp, the other is just too screwed and different to be used, it would feel like a big middle finger to users who are already using them
BLACK LIVES MATTER

thisaddefinitelydoesntminebitcoin.gif
[quote name="ninjakt" date=2017-12-22 10:54:22] wish they could combine the two ribbons. Thin design for the tail, legs and arms, while having the thicker for the wings, neck and head [/quote] See everyone keeps saying “thick ribbons for the wings” and I am like UGH NO JUST NO! To me the thick wing ribbons are honestly downright ugly, and the least attractive part of the thick ribbon set. It just reminds me of when pranking teens toilet paper someone’s house and there are great swathes of TP still drooping from the trees the next day because nobody can reach them to pull them down. I don’t care for the thick ribbons anyway as they look bulky & cartoonish but the wing swags are literally THE WORST. The thin ribbon set looks realistic, and far more aesthetically pleasing. The leg, neck, and tail ribbons remind me of they way ballet shoes are laced, something I have always found very beautiful; the draping on the wings is GORGEOUS and by far my favorite part of the set. I can actually see myself using the thin ribbons instead of just tossing them into the Swipp pot as fast as I get ‘em.
ninjakt wrote on 2017-12-22:
wish they could combine the two ribbons. Thin design for the tail, legs and arms, while having the thicker for the wings, neck and head

See everyone keeps saying “thick ribbons for the wings” and I am like UGH NO JUST NO! To me the thick wing ribbons are honestly downright ugly, and the least attractive part of the thick ribbon set. It just reminds me of when pranking teens toilet paper someone’s house and there are great swathes of TP still drooping from the trees the next day because nobody can reach them to pull them down.
I don’t care for the thick ribbons anyway as they look bulky & cartoonish but the wing swags are literally THE WORST.

The thin ribbon set looks realistic, and far more aesthetically pleasing. The leg, neck, and tail ribbons remind me of they way ballet shoes are laced, something I have always found very beautiful; the draping on the wings is GORGEOUS and by far my favorite part of the set. I can actually see myself using the thin ribbons instead of just tossing them into the Swipp pot as fast as I get ‘em.
Dappervolk ID #27689
Rbf96Oh.gifCuK85yM.pngtRNevRC.gif
i love how the thin bows wrap around the arms/legs
i love how the thin bows wrap around the arms/legs
FR staff... why can we not have both? i voted for the thin ones because i love them, but stars, i would have voted both had that been an option. like, have the thick ribbons be a revamp of the current ones and the thin ribbons be an entirely new item because they are A+++++++++++.
FR staff... why can we not have both? i voted for the thin ones because i love them, but stars, i would have voted both had that been an option. like, have the thick ribbons be a revamp of the current ones and the thin ribbons be an entirely new item because they are A+++++++++++.
FsBkBFa.png

changing my username... eventually. lmao
These are SO cool. I voted for thin but I wish there was an option for both. *.*
These are SO cool. I voted for thin but I wish there was an option for both. *.*
art trades open, dm me
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 67 68