Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update December 2017
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 67 68
Oh nice! Thick ribbons all the way, though.
Oh nice! Thick ribbons all the way, though.
ucjaUKo.png
Oh wonderful! Some of my fandragons could benefit from the new bows!

While both versions look nice, I think the thick ones are much better, because they look a lot cleaner. We have too much apparel already that makes dragons look like a busy mess when combined with each other. Primarily, it's the thin wing ribbons that I feel have too much going on for this apparel set.

Edit: For the rest of the ribbons, I don't have strong feelings either way, though I still think the thick ones look a little neater. It's very much the wing ribbons, however, that have determined my decision.
Oh wonderful! Some of my fandragons could benefit from the new bows!

While both versions look nice, I think the thick ones are much better, because they look a lot cleaner. We have too much apparel already that makes dragons look like a busy mess when combined with each other. Primarily, it's the thin wing ribbons that I feel have too much going on for this apparel set.

Edit: For the rest of the ribbons, I don't have strong feelings either way, though I still think the thick ones look a little neater. It's very much the wing ribbons, however, that have determined my decision.
~~~~~~~~~~~ Awaken to your Fate ~~~~~~~~~~~
I chose thinner ribbons, but that's only because there was no Both option
I chose thinner ribbons, but that's only because there was no Both option
I also picked thinner but would've liked a both option! Maybe "bows" and "ribbons" as separate sets? With the option of the larger ones having patterns?
I also picked thinner but would've liked a both option! Maybe "bows" and "ribbons" as separate sets? With the option of the larger ones having patterns?
8ab3d3b2a13c364db89e13ba399ceced86ab48ef.pngtIYcLSC.png UzGmb10.png m0kyk3D.png Ask about DnD
It was hard to choose between those ribbon options. I feel like we should have both. I would have cast my vote for both.
It was hard to choose between those ribbon options. I feel like we should have both. I would have cast my vote for both.
The big bows are more consistent with the old style, but the thin ribbons are pretty sexy. Tough choice.
The big bows are more consistent with the old style, but the thin ribbons are pretty sexy. Tough choice.
ceasefire. now.
I think something's wrong with the poll, there's no option for both.
I think something's wrong with the poll, there's no option for both.
tumblr_nqi7ugRwjP1uy6rdio3_r1_400.png
FR+9
Adorbs Accents
I'm loving those thin ribbons! What a neat update :)
I'm loving those thin ribbons! What a neat update :)
B o t h <3

I voted thicc tho ;u;
B o t h <3

I voted thicc tho ;u;
Hypha_FR_Signature_no_text.png
byglMgD.pngk6XadYv.png

2uq3ZkE.png

HUg2HbD.png

ih7flOs.png

kFRXDH6.png
THICC
THICC