Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne 2017
1 2 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88
@shinyumbreon
darn it o no
@shinyumbreon
darn it o no
@Vigilia I have some scrolls. You can have 1 if you want :)
@Vigilia I have some scrolls. You can have 1 if you want :)
Now that it's over, I can say for sure that this was quite an enjoyable event :3 I made a ton of gems from selling my chests :'D

Thank you again for removing those bears; was a blessing to not have to see them again XD

And not sure if it's intentional, but I'm still finding the NotN bundles in the MP. When will those stop stocking? I kinda want to pick up a Witty jester set now.
Now that it's over, I can say for sure that this was quite an enjoyable event :3 I made a ton of gems from selling my chests :'D

Thank you again for removing those bears; was a blessing to not have to see them again XD

And not sure if it's intentional, but I'm still finding the NotN bundles in the MP. When will those stop stocking? I kinda want to pick up a Witty jester set now.
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
@DanaSoraya Really? o uo what do you want for it?
@DanaSoraya Really? o uo what do you want for it?
...All of the Baldwin's recipes disappeared a day early for me. Was this intentional? I still had a few jester things to make that I'd been waiting for the last day to do and I can't find any warning about this in the announcement.
...All of the Baldwin's recipes disappeared a day early for me. Was this intentional? I still had a few jester things to make that I'd been waiting for the last day to do and I can't find any warning about this in the announcement.
Trading and selling old fest stuff: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3183482/1#post_3183482
Rainbow Lair and Long Drop Challenges:
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3186916
@Vigilia nothing!
@Vigilia nothing!
@DanaSoraya ; w; thank you you are so kind!
@DanaSoraya ; w; thank you you are so kind!
Im so sad, I wanted to keep grinding!

Can we still find eggs and breed changes in the chest? If not, I'm selling off my chests
Im so sad, I wanted to keep grinding!

Can we still find eggs and breed changes in the chest? If not, I'm selling off my chests
@sarah745 I think so but the chests disappear real soon i think
@sarah745 I think so but the chests disappear real soon i think
@Vigilia

They disappear January 2 at 11:59

I traded the 8 I had left for a searing sash. I had all the fams and I don't hatch eggs because they are worth more as eggs. Plus I have four smirches
@Vigilia

They disappear January 2 at 11:59

I traded the 8 I had left for a searing sash. I had all the fams and I don't hatch eggs because they are worth more as eggs. Plus I have four smirches
1 2 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88