Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne 2017
1 2 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88
love love love
love love love
24699391_bHpOJyVs5JvINoe.png > they/he
> german
> goth
> fandom dragons
dco58ux-e51b8195-ff35-42e4-a20d-f0262e15dd63.gif
> artist
> in love with shapes
> joined 2013
> feel free to msg
dco58ux-e51b8195-ff35-42e4-a20d-f0262e15dd63.gif
Just to confirm, cause I don't wanna be caught unawares; nothing else but the Strange Chests will disappear from your hoard, right? I obviously know that the familiars won't appear in the Coliseum, and the special trades/brews will no longer show up, my question is specifically for things already in your hoard. I just wanna make sure that I don't have to quickly hatch all eggs, or give a bunch of dragons Smirch, or even use the one lucky Nocturne Breed Change scroll I got (yay me!)
Just to confirm, cause I don't wanna be caught unawares; nothing else but the Strange Chests will disappear from your hoard, right? I obviously know that the familiars won't appear in the Coliseum, and the special trades/brews will no longer show up, my question is specifically for things already in your hoard. I just wanna make sure that I don't have to quickly hatch all eggs, or give a bunch of dragons Smirch, or even use the one lucky Nocturne Breed Change scroll I got (yay me!)
45082747.pngm5-l17-m5-book.pngm5-l17-l17-book.pngwSEhN14.pngXXPmkbA.gif zZpjH5e.gifhMGipS8.pngm9-l16-m9-book.pngm9-l16-l16-book.png44700172.png
Was a good ride this year.
Was a good ride this year.
Just wanted to say that the strange chests still are dropping from gathering for me. A little odd.
Got 3 from digging.
Just wanted to say that the strange chests still are dropping from gathering for me. A little odd.
Got 3 from digging.
Formerly known as Venatori!
@Venatori That's normal - today is the last day of the event!

@Alskasaur and anyone else who's wondering: only the strange chests will disintegrate. Everything else (eggs, scrolls, familiars, food items, etc.) will remain the same!
@Venatori That's normal - today is the last day of the event!

@Alskasaur and anyone else who's wondering: only the strange chests will disintegrate. Everything else (eggs, scrolls, familiars, food items, etc.) will remain the same!
cZLsLHr.png
@Jaena Okie doki! Thanks for letting me know!! ^^
@Jaena Okie doki! Thanks for letting me know!! ^^
45082747.pngm5-l17-m5-book.pngm5-l17-l17-book.pngwSEhN14.pngXXPmkbA.gif zZpjH5e.gifhMGipS8.pngm9-l16-m9-book.pngm9-l16-l16-book.png44700172.png
I have so many caterpillars and no Swipp trade. Was hoping the last(?) Swipp Swap would be the caterpillars+hourglass one.
I have so many caterpillars and no Swipp trade. Was hoping the last(?) Swipp Swap would be the caterpillars+hourglass one.
Aahhh the event is over! I opened tons of chests, and got tons of familiars and stuff.... But no Noc scroll for my girl Sasha D':

Well then... ;-;
Aahhh the event is over! I opened tons of chests, and got tons of familiars and stuff.... But no Noc scroll for my girl Sasha D':

Well then... ;-;
icefull.png
o 3o
question:
will there be other ways to get the gene scroll for smirch?
o 3o
question:
will there be other ways to get the gene scroll for smirch?
@vigilia since it seems to be NotN exclusive, probably not.
@vigilia since it seems to be NotN exclusive, probably not.
giphy.gifold_mansig.pngmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
1 2 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88