Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne 2017
1 2 ... 81 82 83 84 85 ... 87 88
Wohoo! I finally got breed change :D
Wohoo! I finally got breed change :D
Smirch is rare to find?I think I found, three Smirch genes already.
Smirch is rare to find?I think I found, three Smirch genes already.
flamecaller_50x50.jpgfire_rune_50x50.png
FIRE RULES
Best venue to grind in for chests right now?
Best venue to grind in for chests right now?
[quote name="@ShadmeTheAngel" date=2017-12-26 14:19:12] @ Undel I think there’s a mistake in the first post! Quote: IMPORTANT NOTE: Strange Chests will disintegrate after 23:59 server time, January 2, 2017. Be sure to open all of them before the event ends! It should be January 2, 2018, right? Because January 2, 2017 was a year ago... XD [/quote] That time and date is correct! :)
@ShadmeTheAngel wrote on 2017-12-26:
@ Undel I think there’s a mistake in the first post!

Quote:
IMPORTANT NOTE:
Strange Chests will disintegrate after 23:59 server time, January 2, 2017. Be sure to open all of them before the event ends!

It should be January 2, 2018, right? Because January 2, 2017 was a year ago... XD

That time and date is correct! :)
[quote name="TheMythril" date=2017-12-26 19:09:49]@ undel / fr admins [img]https://i.gyazo.com/9f5cd8ee96bc7140aac5ac05b3d97414.png[/img] what the h*ck is going on with the rng for eggs ?? we asked for smirches to not show up as much but instead yall mess up the rng for the thing people Actually Want ?[/quote]@TheMythril They not only lowered the drop rate for eggs, but for chests in general. Used to get thirty chests in an hour. I can barely get seven in an hour now. Didn't get a single egg yesterday despite grinding for 2 hours. Got lots of Smirches though. Ugh. Edit: @ the staff: Just admit you hate letting everyone have fun and go.
TheMythril wrote on 2017-12-26:
@ undel / fr admins

9f5cd8ee96bc7140aac5ac05b3d97414.png

what the h*ck is going on with the rng for eggs ??

we asked for smirches to not show up as much but instead yall mess up the rng for the thing people Actually Want ?
@TheMythril They not only lowered the drop rate for eggs, but for chests in general. Used to get thirty chests in an hour. I can barely get seven in an hour now.

Didn't get a single egg yesterday despite grinding for 2 hours. Got lots of Smirches though. Ugh.

Edit: @ the staff: Just admit you hate letting everyone have fun and go.
Seraph / Any pronouns / Wishlist
This is really dumb to ask but will the eggs disappear like the chests? I just got an egg and nearly squealed out loud.
This is really dumb to ask but will the eggs disappear like the chests? I just got an egg and nearly squealed out loud.
tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png
wpad1.gif
[quote name="Perdurue" date=2017-12-28 22:29:58] This is really dumb to ask but will the eggs disappear like the chests? I just got an egg and nearly squealed out loud. [/quote] People told me that they won't disapear.
Perdurue wrote on 2017-12-28:
People told me that they won't disapear.
is smirch from rarity a Gold Gene original a Diamond Gene? Or better question: how dominant is it when passed down to the next Generation?
is smirch from rarity a Gold Gene original a Diamond Gene? Or better question: how dominant is it when passed down to the next Generation?
@Yoreth smirch is a "Limited" category gene.

What is the silver/reversed version of the Serthis Support called? It's mouseover is not showing in the post.
@Yoreth smirch is a "Limited" category gene.

What is the silver/reversed version of the Serthis Support called? It's mouseover is not showing in the post.
rainbow-fish-banner_zps425d1161.gif
1 2 ... 81 82 83 84 85 ... 87 88