Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne 2017
1 2 ... 80 81 82 83 84 ... 87 88
@undel / fr admins [img]https://i.gyazo.com/9f5cd8ee96bc7140aac5ac05b3d97414.png[/img] what the h*ck is going on with the rng for eggs ?? we asked for smirches to not show up as much but instead yall mess up the rng for the thing people Actually Want ?
@undel / fr admins

9f5cd8ee96bc7140aac5ac05b3d97414.png

what the h*ck is going on with the rng for eggs ??

we asked for smirches to not show up as much but instead yall mess up the rng for the thing people Actually Want ?
aaaaaaa 2iRFIjf.png
IpfqSZl.png
C6uVV3r.png rcPCtfe.png
qZrjH79.png
Love the smirch gene sooooo much!!!
Love the smirch gene sooooo much!!!
[quote name="acinonyxjubatus" date=2017-12-26 10:29:43] Did the event end early or something? I haven't gotten any chests from gathering for the past 3 days. [/quote] Same for me. 45 turns in total and not a single chests. Very disappointing.
acinonyxjubatus wrote on 2017-12-26:
Did the event end early or something? I haven't gotten any chests from gathering for the past 3 days.
Same for me. 45 turns in total and not a single chests. Very disappointing.
Idaz8GD.gif
Those who don't believe in magic will never find it.
~ Roald Dahl ~

sellerie's PWYW | sellerie's Sales
Personal Project Log
Them its your RNG. Got at least one Chest everyday. 2 Eggs as of now, no Gene, and a ton of Apparel and Familiars.
I dont see your Problem..
Them its your RNG. Got at least one Chest everyday. 2 Eggs as of now, no Gene, and a ton of Apparel and Familiars.
light_banner_fry4uqmfhpxa.png
light_banner_fry4uqmfhpxa.png
I finally got a breed change!
I like the new vista!?ω?
I like the new vista!?ω?
Yay
Yay
Yeees
Yeees