Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Feathered Finale
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
So, I don't want to confess about how much time I just spent saving all the color variations of the Wood garb :') There's 12 recolors in total, so there's no wanting of variety!! Honestly, all the colors are so so very beautiful, and I could just spend all day lavishing my dragons in the wears.

Yall really outdid yourselves with the apparel! These are gorgeous. Easily my favorite apparel set to date, hands down.

Thank you!
So, I don't want to confess about how much time I just spent saving all the color variations of the Wood garb :') There's 12 recolors in total, so there's no wanting of variety!! Honestly, all the colors are so so very beautiful, and I could just spend all day lavishing my dragons in the wears.

Yall really outdid yourselves with the apparel! These are gorgeous. Easily my favorite apparel set to date, hands down.

Thank you!
altaria.png tumblr_inline_ofhxxcnwfA1ti8z90_500.gif f4JUU0V.png
Is that new art behind the Tundra there? It looks like the Tangled Wood, but I don't remember the mushrooms looking that good...
Is that new art behind the Tundra there? It looks like the Tangled Wood, but I don't remember the mushrooms looking that good...
these look so lovely!
these look so lovely!
20000127.png dd642e16bf2e7e782e9bcd797b5490e7df946cd5.png
its so.. preeeettyyyy!!!
its so.. preeeettyyyy!!!
nice
nice
P5MyLHe.png -She/Her
+3 FR time
-ENTJ-A
-Art Shop
Non ignara mali, miseris succurrere disco.
WxjbFq8.png
[quote name="Gemset" date=2017-12-09 07:45:59] Is that new art behind the Tundra there? It looks like the Tangled Wood, but I don't remember the mushrooms looking that good... [/quote] Oooh, good catch! Maybe a new shadow venue for NotN? :o
Gemset wrote on 2017-12-09:

Oooh, good catch! Maybe a new shadow venue for NotN? :o
:LTB Boolean:
:YCH/Art Shop:
:Selling IDs:
For Sale,
G1s
71424715.png92781547.png91722205.png92781456.png
Yay!
Yay!
Crow TseXxba.png
Fr Tumblr | Art Blog | Redbubble
Can be found at @ qur0w on most platforms
oh my gosh this entire gear looks so great
oh my gosh this entire gear looks so great
It's all so pretty! :3!!!
It's all so pretty! :3!!!
UKWaIbN.png
Great additions and love the new Vista: Nocturne Dragons!
Great additions and love the new Vista: Nocturne Dragons!
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38