Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Rockbreaker's Ceremony 2017
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
Yah!! Happy Rockbreaker's everybody! (wooohooo!) =D
Yah!! Happy Rockbreaker's everybody! (wooohooo!) =D
image0.jpg
Yay!
Yay!
tumblr_nonnjrCJjU1uw8pgho1_500.png
Pumped1
Pumped1
rly hoping for female skydancer skins next festival :v
rly hoping for female skydancer skins next festival :v
THAT FAMILIAR!!

It kinda rules out the possibility that we'll get goats as a year-long elemental familiar though.. Still, I'm SO not complaining.
THAT FAMILIAR!!

It kinda rules out the possibility that we'll get goats as a year-long elemental familiar though.. Still, I'm SO not complaining.
My first Rockbreaker's Ceremony, yeeet
I hope i will be able to buy either the vista or the apparel, at least! Or both. Those two are great.

Happy Rockbreaker's, everyone!
My first Rockbreaker's Ceremony, yeeet
I hope i will be able to buy either the vista or the apparel, at least! Or both. Those two are great.

Happy Rockbreaker's, everyone!
Happy Rockbreakers! The new apparel is gorgeous, the familiar is a GOAT AND I LOVE IT, and the skins/accents are lovely!
Happy Rockbreakers! The new apparel is gorgeous, the familiar is a GOAT AND I LOVE IT, and the skins/accents are lovely!
iAEvMIm.png ♦ Vic
♦ They/Them
♦ Lore Clan
♦ Icicle
pf0ulPV.gifqxgptV4.gifE36y0uf.gif985Rc6Q.gif
[quote name="faikitty" date=2017-11-28 02:37:38] Happy Rockbreakers! The new apparel is gorgeous, the familiar is a GOAT AND I LOVE IT, and the skins/accents are lovely! [/quote] That is true.
faikitty wrote on 2017-11-28:
That is true.
sseelf.png gu5ClSA.pnga snow covered lantern with the words 'FR SSE 2023' to its right
[img][/img]lf9X4H2.png
These skins and accents are so nice :ooo
These skins and accents are so nice :ooo
Nice
Nice
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34