Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | A Bear Update: Poll
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 90 91
Honestly they should just retire. Or if that's unreasonable for some reason, cycle them out. Take a year off from bears. At least. (preferably longer) There are enough in the economy that new players can get them easily, and most people are really frustrated with getting them over and over and over and (etc.) With NotN chests being rarer, getting a bear is a bit annoying, when there are so many other items that haven't been around as long. And the thought of paying 80k just to get yet another bear... ugh. I can get on board with the recolors being available for people to buy with tokens, but not the originals in the box - making them ALL available for tokens would be much better if we HAVE to keep them.
Honestly they should just retire. Or if that's unreasonable for some reason, cycle them out. Take a year off from bears. At least. (preferably longer) There are enough in the economy that new players can get them easily, and most people are really frustrated with getting them over and over and over and (etc.) With NotN chests being rarer, getting a bear is a bit annoying, when there are so many other items that haven't been around as long. And the thought of paying 80k just to get yet another bear... ugh. I can get on board with the recolors being available for people to buy with tokens, but not the originals in the box - making them ALL available for tokens would be much better if we HAVE to keep them.
Catfeather Loop fbwG7W5.png

please see shop front for specific pinglists
Oh dear Shadowbinder, no

if dropping 80k only to get a crown is already frustrating, can you imagine how it'd be to drop a bear?
Oh dear Shadowbinder, no

if dropping 80k only to get a crown is already frustrating, can you imagine how it'd be to drop a bear?

I am trapped as the strong wind flies
And when the stars won't shine for us
Then what’s to gain?
_ qIoInxi.png
imo the bears should just be permanently retired

But I'll settle for option 2 i guess.
imo the bears should just be permanently retired

But I'll settle for option 2 i guess.
0e7EtYn.png
.........I don't want to miss out on the bears as this is my first year. However, I don't want to be screwed over on joxar and get bears only since i have horrible luck.
.........I don't want to miss out on the bears as this is my first year. However, I don't want to be screwed over on joxar and get bears only since i have horrible luck.
WvICustomRaedeshe.pngqruWQ9Q.png
exalt the bears
exalt the bears
yahahahactoWWO2.png yahaha
I definitely think they should be moved to Joxar's. I hate when stuff gets discontinued (anywhere, not just FR), cause I do like for newer players to be able to get older items. But bears are EVERYWHERE haha. At least this way we wouldn't have to worry about them if we don't want them.
I definitely think they should be moved to Joxar's. I hate when stuff gets discontinued (anywhere, not just FR), cause I do like for newer players to be able to get older items. But bears are EVERYWHERE haha. At least this way we wouldn't have to worry about them if we don't want them.
\\ 26 // FR +2 // they/them //
hu72dVR.png
please mods, listen to use just this once, retire the bears :(
please mods, listen to use just this once, retire the bears :(
I'd rather they retire than end up in Joxar's considering how expensive the boxes are already
I'd rather they retire than end up in Joxar's considering how expensive the boxes are already
08A5Hy3.png
alternative option: all bears are deleted from the site
jk jk they’re cute...but i wish they’d just retire
alternative option: all bears are deleted from the site
jk jk they’re cute...but i wish they’d just retire
all of my hoards are located here! // free level twenty-four cauldron!
tumblr_inline_nfx4qkzLCB1r6zydg.png
[quote name="Zetore" date=2017-11-20 20:50:44] As others have said, I'd prefer them to retire completely, but as that isn't an option I opt to taken them out of NOTN. It sucks opening tons of chests and barely getting any of the new items because heaven forbid you not have HUNDREDS of bears piled in your hoard. [/quote] I hate all proposed options! I want them NOT in the chest pool, ONLY in the redeem if you need one pool. Bad enough to have crowns in there, but these in the re-color pool? No ugh no.
Zetore wrote on 2017-11-20:
As others have said, I'd prefer them to retire completely, but as that isn't an option I opt to taken them out of NOTN. It sucks opening tons of chests and barely getting any of the new items because heaven forbid you not have HUNDREDS of bears piled in your hoard.
I hate all proposed options!
I want them NOT in the chest pool, ONLY in the redeem if you need one pool. Bad enough to have crowns in there, but these in the re-color pool? No ugh no.
MZE2TKN.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 90 91