Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | A Bear Update: Poll
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 90 91
As others have said, I'd prefer them to retire completely, but as that isn't an option I opt to taken them out of NOTN. It sucks opening tons of chests and barely getting any of the new items because heaven forbid you not have HUNDREDS of bears piled in your hoard.
As others have said, I'd prefer them to retire completely, but as that isn't an option I opt to taken them out of NOTN. It sucks opening tons of chests and barely getting any of the new items because heaven forbid you not have HUNDREDS of bears piled in your hoard.
Its time for these boys to finally rest
Its time for these boys to finally rest

disegno_zen.gif
Guzma ; twenty five ; he/him ; familiar & genone collector
tumblrtoyhouseliquidation thread
There is bear-ly any market for the bears, they're too dang common. They may be festival/limited but there's enough of a flood of them each year that people end up melting them down. I'd prefer to see them flat out retired. Nobody wants to pay 80kt for a familiar that's nearly worthless.
There is bear-ly any market for the bears, they're too dang common. They may be festival/limited but there's enough of a flood of them each year that people end up melting them down. I'd prefer to see them flat out retired. Nobody wants to pay 80kt for a familiar that's nearly worthless.
goosehonk.pngXtd8gvm.pngwetturt.pngr9qdtOG.pngafNQRjo.png
NO MORE BEARS
NO MORE BEARS
He/Him They/Them
my wishlist
Flightrising Time+0
eA9odUz.png
Joxar or retire.
Joxar or retire.
13949207.png3685271.png22567446.png3042803.png
I can bearely bear the bear drama.
I can bearely bear the bear drama.
I have imagined so many dragons
I'd rather get a bear from a JoxBox than a crown. At least the bear can be tossed in the cauldron! The crowns just sit in my inventory taking up space because nobody will buy them and they're not meltable.

Anything to get them out of the NOTN chests.
I'd rather get a bear from a JoxBox than a crown. At least the bear can be tossed in the cauldron! The crowns just sit in my inventory taking up space because nobody will buy them and they're not meltable.

Anything to get them out of the NOTN chests.
she/they, adult
Retire them. FOREVER.
Retire them. FOREVER.
[quote name="LongMorrison" date=2017-11-20 20:44:50] where is the option for I Never Want To See A Bear Again In My Damn Life [/quote] [i]mood[/i] If the bears show up as a bonus like a skin, that's fine. If I spend 80kT just to end up with a bear...things are getting thrown. Probably the bears. Into the cauldron. But like so many others, I'd rather be rid of the bears altogether.
LongMorrison wrote on 2017-11-20:
where is the option for I Never Want To See A Bear Again In My Damn Life

mood

If the bears show up as a bonus like a skin, that's fine. If I spend 80kT just to end up with a bear...things are getting thrown. Probably the bears. Into the cauldron.

But like so many others, I'd rather be rid of the bears altogether.
[internal screaming intensifies]
hecate_flipped-_free_pc_lineart_-_lichtdrache.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio2_r2_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio3_r1_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio4_r1_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio1_r1_100.pnghecate_-_free_pc_lineart_-_lichtdrache.png
I'm so glad retiring things is in the past! Frankly I am fine with both options presented.
I'm so glad retiring things is in the past! Frankly I am fine with both options presented.
tumblr_nq0dlcmuyk1svbq5wo1_540.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 90 91