Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | A Bear Update: Poll
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 90 91
Quote:
Thanks for your feedback guys.

We talked it over with the team and we do see how paying 80K and receiving an item that's been oversaturated in return could be a bit upsetting. As such, we're gonna change the poll option for if we do Joxar. If we do Joxar, all of the bears will go into the bonus-chance pool like a skin. So if you get a bear from Joxar, it'll be in addition to a past holiday item or recolor, not instead of.

Editing main post and poll now to reflect that. :)

;A; Ohmylord thank you so much, Undel!
With that change, that makes EVERYTHING so much better!

That definitely made up my mind. ;u;9
New bear friends for Joxar.
Thanks FR staff for your being so responsive to your userbase.
Quote:

We talked it over with the team and we do see how paying 80K and receiving an item that's been oversaturated in return could be a bit upsetting. As such, we're gonna change the poll option for if we do Joxar. If we do Joxar, all of the bears will go into the bonus-chance pool like a skin. So if you get a bear from Joxar, it'll be in addition to a past holiday item or recolor, not instead of.

;A; Ohmylord thank you so much, Undel!
With that change, that makes EVERYTHING so much better!

That definitely made up my mind. ;u;9
New bear friends for Joxar.
Thanks FR staff for your being so responsive to your userbase.
AScq6qj.png
Animation + More!!! Art Sales
Wishlist || SnowyBlink Adopt Shop
Blep Bean Adopt Shop || Lore-Building Challenge!
Official Ice Subspecies Organizer!
It's AlyxSandre, not Alyxandre!
Yes, definitely move them to Joxar. NOTN made them so common that they are the least valuable of the holiday familiars.
Yes, definitely move them to Joxar. NOTN made them so common that they are the least valuable of the holiday familiars.
lAH9HaN.pngN6Ssoyw.png
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2897429/7#post_44529631
I feel like retiring the bears all together would be better. I wouldn't want to get a bear from joxars chest, that's just sad (it's already sad that the crowns are in there) . At least make them like, a 3% chance of getting so there isn't that bi of a chance of getting those over saturated dumb bears.
I feel like retiring the bears all together would be better. I wouldn't want to get a bear from joxars chest, that's just sad (it's already sad that the crowns are in there) . At least make them like, a 3% chance of getting so there isn't that bi of a chance of getting those over saturated dumb bears.
vbbq61.png
would like to take them myself during the festival.3.
would like to take them myself during the festival.3.
cc0bb6df-8e45-43b1-a569-fbf5268ecce8.gif
i'd prefer if the bears retired entirely, but i'm all for making them a bonus chance
i'd prefer if the bears retired entirely, but i'm all for making them a bonus chance
please keep them in NOTN yikes. even if they were just an addition, I'd be extremely miffed to crack open a joxar box and receive a bear as opposed to a skin.
please keep them in NOTN yikes. even if they were just an addition, I'd be extremely miffed to crack open a joxar box and receive a bear as opposed to a skin.
je67dzK.gif ...
Val + she/her + fr+3
talk to me about hozier

7zrgo5F.png
I would not like to receive bears from Joxar's boxes, honestly!
I would not like to receive bears from Joxar's boxes, honestly!
[quote name="Valoria" date=2017-11-20 21:05:16] please keep them in NOTN yikes. even if they were just an addition, I'd be extremely miffed to crack open a joxar box and receive a bear as opposed to a skin. [/quote] This
Valoria wrote on 2017-11-20:
This
NobleRot
They/Them
FR +3

uKY3oYS.png
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
I would hate to see bears pop up in a 80k chest unless they were a bonus item.
And given their availability in NotN, bears don't fit in the same category of the other items in Joxxar's chest (available only 1 week + exclusive recolor) because they are recurring yearly.

The only plus I see with them being in Joxxar's chest (as a bonus) and equally as "rare" as they were in NotN would be that less would be created.

Their "rarity" from chests needs to be reduced.
I would hate to see bears pop up in a 80k chest unless they were a bonus item.
And given their availability in NotN, bears don't fit in the same category of the other items in Joxxar's chest (available only 1 week + exclusive recolor) because they are recurring yearly.

The only plus I see with them being in Joxxar's chest (as a bonus) and equally as "rare" as they were in NotN would be that less would be created.

Their "rarity" from chests needs to be reduced.

+2 FR time (Central)
[quote name="Undel" date=2017-11-20 21:00:11] Thanks for your feedback guys. We talked it over with the team and we do see how paying 80K and receiving an item that's been oversaturated in return could be a bit upsetting. As such, we're gonna change the poll option for if we do Joxar. If we do Joxar, all of the bears will go into the bonus-chance pool like a skin. So if you get a bear from Joxar, it'll be in addition to a past holiday item or recolor, not instead of. Editing main post and poll now to reflect that. :) [/quote] Oh thank Shadowbinder. I would be really mad if I spend 80k and got Balwin fodder and nothing else (Except the prismatic token.) We'd still have a chance of getting a skin, even if we also got a bear in the chest, though, right?
Undel wrote on 2017-11-20:

Oh thank Shadowbinder. I would be really mad if I spend 80k and got Balwin fodder and nothing else (Except the prismatic token.)

We'd still have a chance of getting a skin, even if we also got a bear in the chest, though, right?
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 90 91