Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | A Bear Update: Poll
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 90 91
Remember older players: New players don't have this stuff! Be kind. If you don't want them, give them to someone who does not have them during a welcome week!

If they do end up in Joxar, that 80k is a gamble you choose to pay and something you already know. Everyone will value the items differently, and it cannot be made to accommodate you personally. But that's part of the fun in interacting with other players, being able to trade and give them stuff. :>
Remember older players: New players don't have this stuff! Be kind. If you don't want them, give them to someone who does not have them during a welcome week!

If they do end up in Joxar, that 80k is a gamble you choose to pay and something you already know. Everyone will value the items differently, and it cannot be made to accommodate you personally. But that's part of the fun in interacting with other players, being able to trade and give them stuff. :>
tumblr_nq0dlcmuyk1svbq5wo1_540.png
... What if we get the bears ONCE more, this NotN, and then they just... retire?

Honestly, I sold all my hoarded bears because I was waiting for this NotN to just hoard them again.... And with such short notice, them just up and vanishing all together this year would be... D; not fun, especially since it's next month.
... What if we get the bears ONCE more, this NotN, and then they just... retire?

Honestly, I sold all my hoarded bears because I was waiting for this NotN to just hoard them again.... And with such short notice, them just up and vanishing all together this year would be... D; not fun, especially since it's next month.
AScq6qj.png
Animation + More!!! Art Sales
Wishlist || SnowyBlink Adopt Shop
Blep Bean Adopt Shop || Lore-Building Challenge!
Official Ice Subspecies Organizer!
It's AlyxSandre, not Alyxandre!
We would rather open a strange chest and get some cool notn stuff than get a ******* bear again. People are complaining that it would hurt more to spend 80kt, but most of the inventory stuff is already incredibly detailed? Some festival apparel is literally at 10g (the pyrite pauldrons). it's as much of a risk already.

Plus we buy the boxes for the guaranteed token, not really for a chance at something to re-invest in.
We would rather open a strange chest and get some cool notn stuff than get a ******* bear again. People are complaining that it would hurt more to spend 80kt, but most of the inventory stuff is already incredibly detailed? Some festival apparel is literally at 10g (the pyrite pauldrons). it's as much of a risk already.

Plus we buy the boxes for the guaranteed token, not really for a chance at something to re-invest in.
NY105Sx.gif
*facepalm* just retire those bears already, for the love of GOD. Nobody likes them anymore, everyone groans just at the mention of them. I think getting one of them in a 80k chest would be my worst FR nightmare, but I don't want to keep seeing them every friggin' year either.

And man I really wish the admins would just retire this event altogether, to be honest. NotN literally has no reason to exist besides driving the players insane with stress and frustration with its awful timing and bad management every single year. Heck its existence is so pointless it conflicts with the very lore of FR. It's even become a joke between my FR friends and I that neither of us looks forward to the end of the year specifically because of NotN. Can't we simply let this event die??
*facepalm* just retire those bears already, for the love of GOD. Nobody likes them anymore, everyone groans just at the mention of them. I think getting one of them in a 80k chest would be my worst FR nightmare, but I don't want to keep seeing them every friggin' year either.

And man I really wish the admins would just retire this event altogether, to be honest. NotN literally has no reason to exist besides driving the players insane with stress and frustration with its awful timing and bad management every single year. Heck its existence is so pointless it conflicts with the very lore of FR. It's even become a joke between my FR friends and I that neither of us looks forward to the end of the year specifically because of NotN. Can't we simply let this event die??
ssjS89N.png
Thanks for your feedback guys.

We talked it over with the team and we do see how paying 80K and receiving an item that's been oversaturated in return could be a bit upsetting. As such, we're gonna change the poll option for if we do Joxar. If we do Joxar, all of the bears will go into the bonus-chance pool like a skin. So if you get a bear from Joxar, it'll be in addition to a past holiday item or recolor, not instead of.

Editing main post and poll now to reflect that. :)
Thanks for your feedback guys.

We talked it over with the team and we do see how paying 80K and receiving an item that's been oversaturated in return could be a bit upsetting. As such, we're gonna change the poll option for if we do Joxar. If we do Joxar, all of the bears will go into the bonus-chance pool like a skin. So if you get a bear from Joxar, it'll be in addition to a past holiday item or recolor, not instead of.

Editing main post and poll now to reflect that. :)
Just get rid of the bears already! They've become an absolute nightmare over the years. I guess take them out of NotN for now but then like...retire the crap outta those things. They're so easily available they've become worthless
Just get rid of the bears already! They've become an absolute nightmare over the years. I guess take them out of NotN for now but then like...retire the crap outta those things. They're so easily available they've become worthless
tumblr_n79qifkfMk1royuq2o1_500.gif
Need an Arcane nest? PM me! I always have some open~
Quote:
I'd rather get a bear from a JoxBox than a crown. At least the bear can be tossed in the cauldron! The crowns just sit in my inventory taking up space because nobody will buy them and they're not meltable.

Basically this.
Quote:
I'd rather get a bear from a JoxBox than a crown. At least the bear can be tossed in the cauldron! The crowns just sit in my inventory taking up space because nobody will buy them and they're not meltable.

Basically this.
WaterDomDiv.png

ZVpCPil.png
fSqOivh.png

LErG6po.pngxMGM2Z1.pngqYZOuzC.png1YU6QM5.pngAk9hakX.png
qHSv7aX.png3NTq26T.png488.pngnAoSSfC.pngfji0ea.jpg

Yes. Yes do it. This makes me very happy :")
Yes. Yes do it. This makes me very happy :")
Take them out of the chests. Now that recolors of other past-festival familiars are a thing, they should be treated the same.

Put them in Joxar's & stop them from taking up such a gargantuan percentage of the NotN item-pool.
Take them out of the chests. Now that recolors of other past-festival familiars are a thing, they should be treated the same.

Put them in Joxar's & stop them from taking up such a gargantuan percentage of the NotN item-pool.
Zahzumafoo Art Shop!
[Anthro, dragons, humans, and more~]
Hatchlings for Sale!
[img]https://i.gyazo.com/4494ea02e341594cde22f642dedfc6f7.png[/img]
4494ea02e341594cde22f642dedfc6f7.png
tumblr_mnn5vjrjcd1qazdhko1_500.gif
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 90 91