Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Wasp: A New Primary Gene
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46
Yesssssss
Yesssssss
tumblr_my7hhrJmDO1sr5klvo1_500.gif
love it! :DD
love it! :DD
24699391_bHpOJyVs5JvINoe.png > they/he
> german
> goth
> fandom dragons
dco58ux-e51b8195-ff35-42e4-a20d-f0262e15dd63.gif
> artist
> in love with shapes
> joined 2013
> feel free to msg
dco58ux-e51b8195-ff35-42e4-a20d-f0262e15dd63.gif
@Ygdrasill Don't know if anyone's mentioned it yet, and it's not all that important, but coli skins and accents are user-made. Every couple years (I think every 2 years) the staff hold a coli skin and accent contest, sort of like for the festivals, except made for coli venues, based on either the enemies or a venue itself. The best ones are picked by the staff, again like with festivals, and then slowly released over time.

Sorry if you already know this by now ^^'
@Ygdrasill Don't know if anyone's mentioned it yet, and it's not all that important, but coli skins and accents are user-made. Every couple years (I think every 2 years) the staff hold a coli skin and accent contest, sort of like for the festivals, except made for coli venues, based on either the enemies or a venue itself. The best ones are picked by the staff, again like with festivals, and then slowly released over time.

Sorry if you already know this by now ^^'
1uCNaW7.pngTTTUSP9.pngueG66KW.pngxjP79Zx.pngO0Pbuvo.png
WOW
WOW
466w8yC.png
Gorgeous!
Gorgeous!
M5XJPox.pngq6Eeqsk.png M5XJPox.png
Super cute!! but I feel like this gene only works with certain dragons and colors!!! But overall really nice! :)
Super cute!! but I feel like this gene only works with certain dragons and colors!!! But overall really nice! :)
AAA SO MANY NICE THINGS
AAA SO MANY NICE THINGS
dhJpGiJ.gif

robot dragons....

yes. good.

robot dragons....

yes. good.
Zf61Anz.png
ikr
ikr
dragonburst101___edited_by_peach98123-dc3uxc8.png
I love the genes!
My only complaint about wasp is that the “sparkles” are only on the underbelly part so if you want to have capsule then they are covered
I love the genes!
My only complaint about wasp is that the “sparkles” are only on the underbelly part so if you want to have capsule then they are covered
tumblr_inline_n51c5lRQg41r4n64i.gif
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46