Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Developer Update - Nov 2017
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
[quote name="KittyLune" date=2017-11-12 12:46:46] @Xhaztol I don't really want to seem nitpicky but when was the Dragon Restoration tool released to us? It seems rather unfair to mention it here and now than when it was made available to the players. :s [/quote] @KittyLune Dragon Restorations were unveiled in a [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/2305927]front page announcement on October 25th[/url]. In fact, as of this posting, it's still on the [url=http://flightrising.com]front page[/url]. Be sure to check our front page and social media pages out often, as that's where we debut our newest features and content when it releases. :)
KittyLune wrote on 2017-11-12:
@Xhaztol

I don't really want to seem nitpicky but when was the Dragon Restoration tool released to us? It seems rather unfair to mention it here and now than when it was made available to the players. :s

@KittyLune

Dragon Restorations were unveiled in a front page announcement on October 25th. In fact, as of this posting, it's still on the front page.

Be sure to check our front page and social media pages out often, as that's where we debut our newest features and content when it releases. :)
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
Thanks for the clarification, Lord Noggle! Looking forward to the update \o/
Thanks for the clarification, Lord Noggle! Looking forward to the update \o/
VOkp50l.png Neffi
she/her
FR +9

Arcane Dom Lead
8vElUoQ.png
You guys behind the scenes are amazing!
You guys behind the scenes are amazing!
2ECUufo.pnglYpSCN5.pngB56DTEe.png1gEpZ0H.pngBNLSVhl.png6FgVFSd.png
[quote name="Xhaztol" date=2017-11-12 13:49:15] [quote name="KittyLune" date=2017-11-12 12:46:46] @Xhaztol I don't really want to seem nitpicky but when was the Dragon Restoration tool released to us? It seems rather unfair to mention it here and now than when it was made available to the players. :s [/quote] @KittyLune Dragon Restorations were unveiled in a [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/2305927]front page announcement on October 25th[/url]. In fact, as of this posting, it's still on the [url=http://flightrising.com]front page[/url]. Be sure to check our front page and social media pages out often, as that's where we debut our newest features and content when it releases. :) [/quote] @Xhaztol My apologies, I didn't see it in the news post that day. Now, the only regret it have is that the dragon I want to restore is not within the parameters of the qualifications for the service.
Xhaztol wrote on 2017-11-12:
KittyLune wrote on 2017-11-12:
@Xhaztol

I don't really want to seem nitpicky but when was the Dragon Restoration tool released to us? It seems rather unfair to mention it here and now than when it was made available to the players. :s

@KittyLune

Dragon Restorations were unveiled in a front page announcement on October 25th. In fact, as of this posting, it's still on the front page.

Be sure to check our front page and social media pages out often, as that's where we debut our newest features and content when it releases. :)
@Xhaztol

My apologies, I didn't see it in the news post that day.

Now, the only regret it have is that the dragon I want to restore is not within the parameters of the qualifications for the service.
ElFi6Vj.pngVovN7TT.gif3yxkewT.png I am on FR time currently.
YES! I have been bemoaning the fact that my stones are not all aligned in all my dragons. Now I can nitpick them around!!!!!!

Thanks so much!
YES! I have been bemoaning the fact that my stones are not all aligned in all my dragons. Now I can nitpick them around!!!!!!

Thanks so much!
hooray sorting!
hooray sorting!
item_enchanted_candle_by_dogi_crimson-dak1vb5.gifdeity_arcanist_by_dogi_crimson-da6mxx1.gifitem_enchanted_candle_by_dogi_crimson-dak1vb5.gif
Saving parties and battlestone rearrangement!

Heck yes!

Sick of pressing the wrong thing on dragons I made a long time ago or bought, so don't have my preferred arrangement -.-
Saving parties and battlestone rearrangement!

Heck yes!

Sick of pressing the wrong thing on dragons I made a long time ago or bought, so don't have my preferred arrangement -.-
enjoying the new update progress so far !!
enjoying the new update progress so far !!
z077E27.png NKSUK4A.png
Alexandre [19] he/him/they/them [FR+3] Active | Left Drawing by Solarian | Art Gallery
I just want to interject here and let you guys know that it's been a really amazing experiencing watching your team grow over the past few years.

I think it speaks volumes that you are willing (eager, in fact =) ) to share backend, technical updates with your players; this isn't something most games do (probably due to the nature of the work involved - most folks don't really care if it's easier for your support team to process tickets, as long as they get done, eh?), but it's obvious you guys have grown in your abilities as much as your teammates in other aspects of the game have done, and I just want to commend you for your progress.

We are eons away from the opening months of Flight Rising. =)
I just want to interject here and let you guys know that it's been a really amazing experiencing watching your team grow over the past few years.

I think it speaks volumes that you are willing (eager, in fact =) ) to share backend, technical updates with your players; this isn't something most games do (probably due to the nature of the work involved - most folks don't really care if it's easier for your support team to process tickets, as long as they get done, eh?), but it's obvious you guys have grown in your abilities as much as your teammates in other aspects of the game have done, and I just want to commend you for your progress.

We are eons away from the opening months of Flight Rising. =)
15evlog.jpg
all of this is great!
all of this is great!
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40