Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Developer Update - Nov 2017
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 39 40
love this update but it would still be lovely to have the fix so the coli stops eating your first turn! it would be nice when using a mire build to have my 3 turns instead of 2 while leveling fodder :)
love this update but it would still be lovely to have the fix so the coli stops eating your first turn! it would be nice when using a mire build to have my 3 turns instead of 2 while leveling fodder :)
@LissaJo As far as I know it is the staff's intention to tackle such bugs with the revamp as well! They've just decided to add a bunch of quality-of-life improvements and bug fixes in a big revamp, in the same way they did for the crossroads and auction house system, rather than patching up the old coliseum. :)
@LissaJo As far as I know it is the staff's intention to tackle such bugs with the revamp as well! They've just decided to add a bunch of quality-of-life improvements and bug fixes in a big revamp, in the same way they did for the crossroads and auction house system, rather than patching up the old coliseum. :)
[quote name="Xhaztol" date=2017-11-10 18:41:14] [center] [size=4][b]Abilities & Stats: Battle Stone Rearrangement[/b][/size] [/center] [/quote] All my dreams have been fulfilled.
Xhaztol wrote on 2017-11-10:
Abilities & Stats: Battle Stone Rearrangement

All my dreams have been fulfilled.
[quote name="Gaia" date=2017-11-11 12:36:42] @LissaJo As far as I know it is the staff's intention to tackle such bugs with the revamp as well! They've just decided to add a bunch of quality-of-life improvements and bug fixes in a big revamp, in the same way they did for the crossroads and auction house system, rather than patching up the old coliseum. :) [/quote] yay! thanks @Gaia I am super excited for the ability to arrange my dragons to easily find the ones I want
Gaia wrote on 2017-11-11:

yay! thanks @Gaia

I am super excited for the ability to arrange my dragons to easily find the ones I want
I like
I like
coH7AEL.png
These Coli adjustments are awesome!! Filtering, saving, rearranging?? !! FR you SPOIL me. ;W;
These Coli adjustments are awesome!! Filtering, saving, rearranging?? !! FR you SPOIL me. ;W;
01_grimerat_dressed_100px.png Nick | they/them | FR+0

RNG Rat Adoptables
heck yes B)
heck yes B)
18345.png
771.png
icon dragon
deviantart
tumblr
reddit
•pixilator804
» ...located on first page
« Art & Writing
« Art & Writing
« Writing
« Placeholder.
1967.png
:D
:D
466w8yC.png
The stone rearranging is amazing x) great updates!
The stone rearranging is amazing x) great updates!
Nice updates!
Nice updates!
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 39 40