Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dragon Restorations
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 58 59
@Undel

I exalted my dragon Blackberry by mistake nearly a year ago. I sent in a ticket immediately, but never got a reply, and I've been waiting since January. I sent a PM to Aequorin as well but also never got a reply from that. Would it be possible to every get Blackberry back, or is he permanently gone? :/
@Undel

I exalted my dragon Blackberry by mistake nearly a year ago. I sent in a ticket immediately, but never got a reply, and I've been waiting since January. I sent a PM to Aequorin as well but also never got a reply from that. Would it be possible to every get Blackberry back, or is he permanently gone? :/
Wow, this is a very useful addition ^^ Great to see a way for accidental exalts to have a solution that won't break dominance. Awesome work!
Wow, this is a very useful addition ^^ Great to see a way for accidental exalts to have a solution that won't break dominance. Awesome work!
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
Woo!! Now my lost progen gets to make a big reentry into my lair! ^^
Woo!! Now my lost progen gets to make a big reentry into my lair! ^^
34375922.png
This lair is a frequent stop for adventuring dergs and a safehouse for unwanted dragons.

Also check out Magus' Wares Shop >>
UKKjm6j.png
Shame the only dragon I regret exalting was >90 days when I had no idea what they were worth ;-;
Shame the only dragon I regret exalting was >90 days when I had no idea what they were worth ;-;
xXAr5GG.pngearth_rune_20.png ver smol earth_rune_20.pngjKUX4Dr.png
Oh wow that's so awesome!! Very reasonable & super helpful
Oh wow that's so awesome!! Very reasonable & super helpful
This is quite exciting news! I haven't got a need for it yet but it's nice to know that the option is there if I ever do make a critical error.

I'm just really hoping the community doesn't exploit this and ruin it for everyone...
This is quite exciting news! I haven't got a need for it yet but it's nice to know that the option is there if I ever do make a critical error.

I'm just really hoping the community doesn't exploit this and ruin it for everyone...
she/they, adult
This is a pretty lovely and thoughtful feature and I bet it'll clear up a buncha tickets.

I tested the feature for myself; seems pretty solid. The absolutely-huge cooldown will prevent most cases of abuse, imo. It was pretty well thought-through.
This is a pretty lovely and thoughtful feature and I bet it'll clear up a buncha tickets.

I tested the feature for myself; seems pretty solid. The absolutely-huge cooldown will prevent most cases of abuse, imo. It was pretty well thought-through.
NY105Sx.gif
Oh! This is neat!
Oh! This is neat!
djAPICb.giftz8AK6D.pngtMGni6J.pngoY137o1.pngtz8AK6D.pngdjAPICb.gif
Thank you so much! Now my darling Taiga is back with me :D [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30853076] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/308531/30853076_350.png[/img] [/url]
Thank you so much! Now my darling Taiga is back with me :D

30853076_350.png
H0mc65a.png
august
ENG / CN
skin shop

       
YES I NEEDED THIS
YES I NEEDED THIS
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 58 59