Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dragon Restorations
1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59
Omg thank you so much for this! I already used it to bring back my baby progens Rosella and Kain. I can't believe this is finally happening!
Omg thank you so much for this! I already used it to bring back my baby progens Rosella and Kain. I can't believe this is finally happening!
mainbanner-REAL.jpg
@Xhaztol Sorry if I should not be pinging you for this question - but I can't help but notice that the progen dragon restored have Earth eyes (which I guess is default eye color?) even though my progen dragon had wind eyes since I have been in Wind flight ever since I joined. I was wondering if this is something that cannot be changed or will it somehow be changed in the future?
@Xhaztol Sorry if I should not be pinging you for this question - but I can't help but notice that the progen dragon restored have Earth eyes (which I guess is default eye color?) even though my progen dragon had wind eyes since I have been in Wind flight ever since I joined. I was wondering if this is something that cannot be changed or will it somehow be changed in the future?
tumblr_inline_o6s5k2aCZn1tnq2cv_500.png
I would LOVE this!! I miss my Progenator female very much!
I would LOVE this!! I miss my Progenator female very much!
I returned to Flight Rising because of this self service option.
Thanks team! Great job implementing this feature! My Progens Vivicar and Nonna arrived safely today.
I returned to Flight Rising because of this self service option.
Thanks team! Great job implementing this feature! My Progens Vivicar and Nonna arrived safely today.
Yay, I have Pinky, back! : [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1057386] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/10574/1057386_350.png[/img] [/url] At first I had exalted her for some space and traesure, but later I have somehow regretted it. Now she is back to stay for good and I must fid a proper dress up! ^^ :D
Yay, I have Pinky, back! :

1057386_350.png

At first I had exalted her for some space and traesure,
but later I have somehow regretted it. Now she is
back to stay for good and I must fid a proper dress up!
^^ :D
cool beans!
cool beans!
FR time +17
She/her
great feature! although i wish there was a feature to where dragons were exalted, they'd automatically get a name because i accidentally exalted 4 unnamed dragons :((
great feature! although i wish there was a feature to where dragons were exalted, they'd automatically get a name because i accidentally exalted 4 unnamed dragons :((
W1Dayps.png
Oh my goodness, I'm so happy I can finally restore my first dragons! Thank you so much all you awesome peeps working on FlightRising, you just made my day! ^u^
Oh my goodness, I'm so happy I can finally restore my first dragons! Thank you so much all you awesome peeps working on FlightRising, you just made my day! ^u^
Very cool
Very cool
If a dragon is exalted then brought back with this feature, will they still retain their battle stones? I no longer feel obligated to keep my progen in my lair, however she may come back in the future. As a Lv 25 healer, I'd prefer not to re-purchase her stones at that point!
If a dragon is exalted then brought back with this feature, will they still retain their battle stones? I no longer feel obligated to keep my progen in my lair, however she may come back in the future. As a Lv 25 healer, I'd prefer not to re-purchase her stones at that point!
1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59