Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dragon Restorations
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 58 59
Seems to have a lot of promise in use, I'm down with this!
Seems to have a lot of promise in use, I'm down with this!
HzGpUHb.png
I don't personally see myself ever actually using it, but this is definitely a much-appreciated service ^^

The only annoyance I can think of is being contacted by someone who's like "Nuuu you exalted my dragon bring it back"
I don't personally see myself ever actually using it, but this is definitely a much-appreciated service ^^

The only annoyance I can think of is being contacted by someone who's like "Nuuu you exalted my dragon bring it back"
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
[quote name="VioletWind" date=2017-10-27 18:40:11] @Aequorin Would it be a possibility to eventually have in the to restore any dragon perhaps with a minimum fee of 10,000t +1,000t ×level-1. For those of us who exalted dragons on accident and didn't have in hope of getting them back so we didn't try? I know I have a few dragons I accidentally exalted and immediately regretted it would be great to get them back. [/quote] Seconding this.
VioletWind wrote on 2017-10-27:
@Aequorin
Would it be a possibility to eventually have in the to restore any dragon perhaps with a minimum fee of 10,000t +1,000t ×level-1. For those of us who exalted dragons on accident and didn't have in hope of getting them back so we didn't try? I know I have a few dragons I accidentally exalted and immediately regretted it would be great to get them back.

Seconding this.
_________________________________________ O c h i b a
fr time +1 (MST)
she/her • they/them
Lightning to Ice
Wishlist (Nunivak's bio)
rbI5hqT.pngRCrtb7I.pngR79bmFN.pngDYnd7sf.pngrSIsbJn.png8GB0qBO.pngaFt0thR.png
RskN6mH.png
I'm actually having a really good week after going through a really horrible thing and this is just the cherry on the cake right now. Ty!
I'm actually having a really good week after going through a really horrible thing and this is just the cherry on the cake right now. Ty!
aC86tUH.png
rix3ppo.png
tUQCJMT.png
nWiQNX9.png
wOEIAes.png
|Panemone Hatcheries|

GRAND OPENING
481.png
I dont find this an interesting addition. Most people who want dragons back are from ages ago. I feel a better update would be "Dragons who don't get a name before they are exalted get a generic name" because its frustrating when people buy my drags from the AH and Exalt them with no name and I have 5 unnamed slots under my dragon.
But if said dragon is restored said person could rename it (probably up the gold price because of renaming scroll) Plus naming dragons on your on in the AH seems to lessen the chance of them being bought anyway.
Idk I have never accidentally exalted a dragon its too much of a tedious process to go that far and accidentally banish it.
I dont find this an interesting addition. Most people who want dragons back are from ages ago. I feel a better update would be "Dragons who don't get a name before they are exalted get a generic name" because its frustrating when people buy my drags from the AH and Exalt them with no name and I have 5 unnamed slots under my dragon.
But if said dragon is restored said person could rename it (probably up the gold price because of renaming scroll) Plus naming dragons on your on in the AH seems to lessen the chance of them being bought anyway.
Idk I have never accidentally exalted a dragon its too much of a tedious process to go that far and accidentally banish it.
30286239.png57443021.png74476387.png66128842.png
I would love to be able to get my progene dragon back! I exalted her when I was a noob and didn't really know the value of things, and I'd LOVE to be ablw to have her back for good!
I would love to be able to get my progene dragon back! I exalted her when I was a noob and didn't really know the value of things, and I'd LOVE to be ablw to have her back for good!
TundraFrost
Ep. Cool
Ep. Cool
Super idea!
Super idea!
neato
neato
[quote name="Natakiro" date=2017-10-28 02:00:40] The only annoyance I can think of is being contacted by someone who's like "Nuuu you exalted my dragon bring it back" [/quote] i agree.
Natakiro wrote on 2017-10-28:

i agree.
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 58 59