Announcements & News
The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dragon Restorations
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 58 59
OMG YESSS i regretted exalting ellie and ender since i diD THANK YOU
OMG YESSS i regretted exalting ellie and ender since i diD THANK YOU
kkkkk.png
Woah, this is an amazing feature :OOO
Woah, this is an amazing feature :OOO
3fcLTTM.png
this is perfect
this is perfect
dgjait.jpg
Hmm, not bad. Would be better if the Support button/option was more visible, as some others have already mentioned. Perhaps under the Library in the sidebar?
Hmm, not bad. Would be better if the Support button/option was more visible, as some others have already mentioned. Perhaps under the Library in the sidebar?
doj4aaV.png
PHfAMQp.png
SWQjVqN.png
1tGqD9x.png
wU9CVoa.png
ybaKFgh.png
Il22j42.png
pFatdjc.png
r6UIRRk.pngwvpuTRg.png
Fun fun!
Fun fun!
tumblr_nqyzrfjqhw1uzc8vbo6_500.png
Woo
Woo
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2273043 -My Art Thread Link ^^ YunnoGracefur.png[/url]
Oh my god.

This is insane.
Oh my god.

This is insane.
[quote name="Geckoe" date=2017-10-25 14:58:19] What about dragons exalted long ago? I've got a progen child I would of loved to have kept :P [/quote] I think? Progens are exempt from the time limit but I don't know?
Geckoe wrote on 2017-10-25:
What about dragons exalted long ago? I've got a progen child I would of loved to have kept :P
I think? Progens are exempt from the time limit but I don't know?
wofr_by_epicdragon99-da5ra91.png
W O W!
W O W!
bleeding_heart_crow_zpsgjexwlqx_by_delamire-d8sw2sc.gif
I want to remember the times before the mountain erupted, when we were happy.

Divider_Branch3.png
tumblr_static_20y344jsy3i8w0wocc4wg4oo0.gif
Grail | Any Pronouns | FR + 3
This is awesome but for one brief moment I thought I was going to be able to get back a beloved dragon I stupidly exalted years ago. I understand why I can't but oh boy, the let down was rough.
This is awesome but for one brief moment I thought I was going to be able to get back a beloved dragon I stupidly exalted years ago. I understand why I can't but oh boy, the let down was rough.
OEbTfWA.pngQZBBtQI.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 58 59