Announcements & News
The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Riot of Rot 2017
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 51 52
OMG THAT APPAREL THOUGH
OMG THAT APPAREL THOUGH
Tidelord where are you?
That feeling when your shrexy entry gets an honourable mention, I feel so proud.
That feeling when your shrexy entry gets an honourable mention, I feel so proud.
tumblr_oavyd9tLPF1ukun5do1_500.png
I'm gonna get like 15 of those tattery arm things. I don't even have that many dragons I want to use it on. But I'm going to get them anyway.

Also some of my favorite accents got picked!

HAPPY RIOT OF ROT EVERYONE
I'm gonna get like 15 of those tattery arm things. I don't even have that many dragons I want to use it on. But I'm going to get them anyway.

Also some of my favorite accents got picked!

HAPPY RIOT OF ROT EVERYONE
NQaOZu9.png Jqlkxca.png -*-
He
They
She
(any pronoun)
stW7qZC.png
IbGi8gf.png
:D
:D
Woah 0A0
Woah 0A0
ew9u8Xp.png
They apparel is so beautiful ;_; -gross sobbing-

Thank you team!
They apparel is so beautiful ;_; -gross sobbing-

Thank you team!
Yaay!
Yaay!
it's all so amazing qAq
it's all so amazing qAq
32384938bb820eedf4fbbf6b9c662d12.png
Love the apparel, it's fantastic, definitely excited for the Plumage recolor! None of the accents or skins I wanted got in, only kinda want two of them. Guess that makes it easier to get. XD
I wish they would focus on the older apparel though. They did all the sprites, now we're getting seriously recent apparel recolors before we even get all the 2013-14 set. :/
Love the apparel, it's fantastic, definitely excited for the Plumage recolor! None of the accents or skins I wanted got in, only kinda want two of them. Guess that makes it easier to get. XD
I wish they would focus on the older apparel though. They did all the sprites, now we're getting seriously recent apparel recolors before we even get all the 2013-14 set. :/
Female|Lesbian|18+|Fandragons Wishlist |Gen1 Hoarder|Chaotic Neutral|INTJ
actress-avengers-black-widow-gif-Favim.com-4756517.gif
Happy Riot of Rot! I'm glad that some of my favourite accents won and the [item=Carapace Arm] is wicked cool! ;D
Happy Riot of Rot!

I'm glad that some of my favourite accents won and the is wicked cool! ;D
69nIsKW.pngZZyKFJK.gifaeepzid.pnggFwGJ3H.gifkQ6a9lN.pnghYGY1dA.gifs934ycP.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 51 52