Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Riot of Rot 2017
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52
MAMA
MAMA
602d1145219f3e2ac5c6808013728c7a5184c224_hq.jpg
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeee ;0c
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeee ;0c
I just bought the new Contagion Cauldron skin and it looks beautiful! The other skins this season are also cool too, especially the Ridgeback Male liquid rot one :)
I just bought the new Contagion Cauldron skin and it looks beautiful! The other skins this season are also cool too, especially the Ridgeback Male liquid rot one :)
DraconicMusic | Female (she/they) | 20 | xOvakhZ.png Aegosexual Aromantic F8WMfQz.png | Dragon and robot enthusiast | Autistic | Hyperfixated on Mega Man
I'm gonna just put this out there, but did anybody else notice that the skin shown for the festival is NOT the version available? I mean seriously... brown verses silver?
I'm gonna just put this out there, but did anybody else notice that the skin shown for the festival is NOT the version available? I mean seriously... brown verses silver?
@FiligreeAngel

It's actually a skincent. What shows up as silver on the preview changes to the colors of the dragon wearing it. So, it's not a different version, they just used a dragon with a brown primary as the model for the graphic.
@FiligreeAngel

It's actually a skincent. What shows up as silver on the preview changes to the colors of the dragon wearing it. So, it's not a different version, they just used a dragon with a brown primary as the model for the graphic.
Ljw7JvQ.png
dBieivA.png
VL4xbrl.png
WI7lnRZ.png
RYOGC9t.png v886aA7.png etQ32zN.png
Is there any chance the default order of the skins & accents can be set to match the numbers in the tooltip, as it has been for all previous festivals (instead of randomized)? I collect them and it helps me stay organized. :)
Is there any chance the default order of the skins & accents can be set to match the numbers in the tooltip, as it has been for all previous festivals (instead of randomized)? I collect them and it helps me stay organized. :)
tumblr_inline_nbwjccPnMm1qkfp12.png
I hoped that uber-dodging of enemies in the Coli would have been fixed by now, so I gave it a try. Sadly nothing has changed - is the fixing still in planning at all or did I miss news telling there won't be changes?
I hoped that uber-dodging of enemies in the Coli would have been fixed by now, so I gave it a try. Sadly nothing has changed - is the fixing still in planning at all or did I miss news telling there won't be changes?
1SZnOCK.png9ZEx0Ta.pngHTV627h.gif
Woo! Riot of Rot is here and I'm excited!
Woo! Riot of Rot is here and I'm excited!
beetle-left-face.png ......................
kabutomushi
he/they
...................... beetle-right-face.png
Aww. I've been at National FFA convention this week. I didn't know it was going on!! :(
Aww. I really like the apparel this time too. And I only have 28 things so I can't even get a familiar :(

What day does this one end? Today or 29?
Aww. I've been at National FFA convention this week. I didn't know it was going on!! :(
Aww. I really like the apparel this time too. And I only have 28 things so I can't even get a familiar :(

What day does this one end? Today or 29?
ihwyugefug I need those MUSHROOM THINGS!!!!!!
ihwyugefug I need those MUSHROOM THINGS!!!!!!
7zcCDc4.png
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52