Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Riot of Rot 2017
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 51 52
that liquid plague is my life
that liquid plague is my life
@OffensiveTitles Don't pay mind to all the negative comments no one is ever happy with anything anymore and that is no ones fault but their own, you should be so proud of yourself being only 15 and having the skills to win! Your entry was and still is amazing and breath taking! You're a great artist and I personally want to thank you for making such an outstanding accent! <3 Don't ever let anyone make you feel bad for something that is so beautiful such as your art

As a side note yaaaay ROR this year is amazing everyone! <3 Great work and kudos to all ^^
@OffensiveTitles Don't pay mind to all the negative comments no one is ever happy with anything anymore and that is no ones fault but their own, you should be so proud of yourself being only 15 and having the skills to win! Your entry was and still is amazing and breath taking! You're a great artist and I personally want to thank you for making such an outstanding accent! <3 Don't ever let anyone make you feel bad for something that is so beautiful such as your art

As a side note yaaaay ROR this year is amazing everyone! <3 Great work and kudos to all ^^
15-DF90-A3-6159-4-B01-9431-98906-AD0-BC3-D.png
@Jokerr

thank you :)
@Jokerr

thank you :)
Where are they pulling the fact that the WC's "second" flight is Plague? Other than Bogs, I'm pretty sure each breed is only connected to one flight. :/ Or at least that's what I thought.
Where are they pulling the fact that the WC's "second" flight is Plague? Other than Bogs, I'm pretty sure each breed is only connected to one flight. :/ Or at least that's what I thought.
QjxN3Ta.jpg
@OffensiveTitles

I haven't seen any comments about it here, but I also haven't gone looking through the pages.
I had to go check which one was yours since I usually don't look at the artist's name but rather the design, but yours is honestly my favorite accent from this festival. The thing is. I don't own any Imperials let alone specifically female ones, but none the less I really liked your designs.

By the way, the age of the artist has little to no correlation to the quality of art. There's artists older than you who aren't as good, but there's also some who are better. There's artists younger than you who are better, but then there's others who aren't as good.
@OffensiveTitles

I haven't seen any comments about it here, but I also haven't gone looking through the pages.
I had to go check which one was yours since I usually don't look at the artist's name but rather the design, but yours is honestly my favorite accent from this festival. The thing is. I don't own any Imperials let alone specifically female ones, but none the less I really liked your designs.

By the way, the age of the artist has little to no correlation to the quality of art. There's artists older than you who aren't as good, but there's also some who are better. There's artists younger than you who are better, but then there's others who aren't as good.
tumblr_inline_pp74qf2zXj1w7qref_1280.gifBiloba Guildtumblr_inline_pp74qlGyRY1w7qref_1280.gif
@MinervaTheDragon

Thank you. And I agree that it has little correlation but the older you are the more opportunity you have to draw and better your work.
@MinervaTheDragon

Thank you. And I agree that it has little correlation but the older you are the more opportunity you have to draw and better your work.
Aww yee there's a lot of nice accents and skins: the use of cut outs for The Monster Within and Spooky Scary Tundra are particularly cool.

I skimmed through some of the comments, and while I don't think there's really an issue with having so many imperial skins, I do wish both female versions weren't Alchemy exclusive at the same time. Please give some variety for those who brew :'D
Aww yee there's a lot of nice accents and skins: the use of cut outs for The Monster Within and Spooky Scary Tundra are particularly cool.

I skimmed through some of the comments, and while I don't think there's really an issue with having so many imperial skins, I do wish both female versions weren't Alchemy exclusive at the same time. Please give some variety for those who brew :'D
Happy Riot of Rot everyone!!
Happy Riot of Rot everyone!!
Happy Riot of rot!! :D so excited
Happy Riot of rot!! :D so excited
16450.pngwpEE9mo.png16443.png
I love this apparel <3 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34362902] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/343630/34362902_350.png[/img] [/url]
I love this apparel <3

34362902_350.png
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 51 52