Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Apparel, New Activity, Skin Contest
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Thank you so very much for this simple new game! This is one I can play despite my condition and to me that is insanely awesome! Once again i'm very impressed, this site is so wonderful. =D *skitters off to submit her skin entries*
Thank you so very much for this simple new game! This is one I can play despite my condition and to me that is insanely awesome! Once again i'm very impressed, this site is so wonderful. =D *skitters off to submit her skin entries*
I sell G2 Purebred Imps from dragons #181 and 182 Check my lair for listings.
Ooh what exciting news =). I look forward to trying out the new game and seeing more pretty skins being created ^^
Ooh what exciting news =). I look forward to trying out the new game and seeing more pretty skins being created ^^
[quote name="RaikuKawisa" date="2013-07-01 01:31:12" url="main.php?p=mb&board=ann&page=1&id=230280#230355"]@Akiri I enjoy the new game, very simple and easy to understand. I Do have one suggestion for it. Is it possible so if you get on a lucky streak, that the amount you collect increases? Like the first is 50T, then 150T, then 750T and so on until you get one wrong?[/quote] I agree. I actually had the same thought as I was playing it XD
@Akiri I enjoy the new game, very simple and easy to understand. I Do have one suggestion for it.

Is it possible so if you get on a lucky streak, that the amount you collect increases? Like the first is 50T, then 150T, then 750T and so on until you get one wrong?

I agree. I actually had the same thought as I was playing it XD
jolteon_by_crisseykitty-d4c7oei.gif
Could you guys possibly forbid reserving posts for contests? There is no point in doing reservations and it just crowds pages with "I will be back later :D" types of posts.
Could you guys possibly forbid reserving posts for contests? There is no point in doing reservations and it just crowds pages with "I will be back later :D" types of posts.
[quote name="Stanzascale" date="2013-07-01 05:31:28" url="main.php?p=mb&board=ann&page=3&id=230280#231982"][quote name="Thrage" date="2013-07-01 04:49:34" url="main.php?p=mb&board=ann&page=3&id=230280#231692"]You're gonna' like Shock Switch.[/quote] Shock Switch is the Lightning themed game. The Lightning holiday is coming up...Shock Switch is gonna be back up in time for the Thundercrack Carnivale!? *skips around room in joy* < D <[/quote] ^ Me when I started reading the third page
You&#039;re gonna&#039; like Shock Switch.

Shock Switch is the Lightning themed game. The Lightning holiday is coming up...Shock Switch is gonna be back up in time for the Thundercrack Carnivale!?
*skips around room in joy*
<
D
<

^ Me when I started reading the third page
JWlblI8.png
Thank you so much for the apparel! It&#039;s just what I have in mind for a certain dragon of mine... The newest fairgrounds addition is a welcome surprise too!

Another skin contest so soon? Well, I better get to work then!
Thank you so much for the apparel! It&#039;s just what I have in mind for a certain dragon of mine... The newest fairgrounds addition is a welcome surprise too!

Another skin contest so soon? Well, I better get to work then!
WOW you guys have been busy!!! The site works soooo much more smoothly now, it&#039;s the most wonderful ever. Keep up the great work!
WOW you guys have been busy!!! The site works soooo much more smoothly now, it&#039;s the most wonderful ever. Keep up the great work!
I love the fact that July, is not only the month of my birth, but has a festival that has everything with my love for summer in Nevada, THUNDER. Oh I&#039;ll be celebrating to just in two different ways.
I love the fact that July, is not only the month of my birth, but has a festival that has everything with my love for summer in Nevada, THUNDER. Oh I&#039;ll be celebrating to just in two different ways.
fUUWM8s.png
SEEKING THIS DRAGON

[quote name="Elviril" date="2013-07-01 07:40:18" url="main.php?p=mb&board=ann&page=4&id=230280#233033"]Could you guys possibly forbid reserving posts for contests? There is no point in doing reservations and it just crowds pages with "I will be back later :D" types of posts. [/quote] I think the reason people do that is they feel if their entry is closer to the front then it will have a better chance of being noticed and winning. But the staff looks at all the entries soo it's probably just one of those things. XP

I think the reason people do that is they feel if their entry is closer to the front then it will have a better chance of being noticed and winning. But the staff looks at all the entries soo it&#039;s probably just one of those things. XP
I sell G2 Purebred Imps from dragons #181 and 182 Check my lair for listings.
Thanks for all your hard work- this site is coming along beautifully :)
Thanks for all your hard work- this site is coming along beautifully :)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11