Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Arena Expansion
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37
Looking good! The skins are previewing for the opposite gender that they're supposed to, though. Otherwise, pretty fantastic :)
Looking good! The skins are previewing for the opposite gender that they're supposed to, though. Otherwise, pretty fantastic :)
[quote name="Lyydia" date=2017-10-20 14:24:09] The skin previews are ALL on the wrong gender. [/quote] I gotta scribble this down in my list of "FR History of Fails" because this is amazing lol. (I love the skins though)
Lyydia wrote on 2017-10-20:
The skin previews are ALL on the wrong gender.

I gotta scribble this down in my list of "FR History of Fails" because this is amazing lol.
(I love the skins though)
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
Those poor cats O.o

My Spiral Meirionwen would not be happy about that lol
Those poor cats O.o

My Spiral Meirionwen would not be happy about that lol
wOO!!

Plus, uh... Wish I could get one of those skins to have a glitchy derg again!
wOO!!

Plus, uh... Wish I could get one of those skins to have a glitchy derg again!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxshe/her
xxwishlist
xx+2fr
Pin_000.png
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA OMG
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA OMG
She/Her | PM me about saving a fodder dragon :)
cSQQuYb.png
WOO! The only problem with this is that every gender skin/accent is showing for the opposite gender ;-;
WOO! The only problem with this is that every gender skin/accent is showing for the opposite gender ;-;
tumblr_n44y4ljVaJ1qiizr1o1_500.gif
tumblr_n44y4ljVaJ1qiizr1o1_500.gif
lmao the accents though :'D

they look great but whoops that's a bit of a mistake there lol
lmao the accents though :'D

they look great but whoops that's a bit of a mistake there lol
AoZdhkp.png
[quote name="Zonemod" date=2017-10-20 14:22:46] YOOO edit/ the skins, Accent: Featherback Boar Bogsneak Male Only Accents are equippable items that can be worn like a coat of paint on top of the skin of your dragon. The look of the accent will not be passed onto offspring and may be unequipped at any time. (Designed by missyzero.) Sell Value: 2200 should be for bogsneak females! but theyre showing for males c: Accent: Spellwall Boran Bogsneak Male Only Accents are equippable items that can be worn like a coat of paint on top of the skin of your dragon. The look of the accent will not be passed onto offspring and may be unequipped at any time. (Designed by RoyalSketchbook.) Sell Value: 2200 and Skin: Goldenplains Poodle Mith Coatl Female Only Skins are equippable items that can be worn like a coat of paint on top of the skin of your dragon. The look of the skin will not be passed onto offspring and may be unequipped at any time. (Designed by Pieri.) Sell Value: 2200 Accent: Undying Featherback Coatl Female Only Accents are equippable items that can be worn like a coat of paint on top of the skin of your dragon. The look of the accent will not be passed onto offspring and may be unequipped at any time. (Designed by Safari.) Sell Value: 2200 should be for a male coatl, its showing for the females! and Skin: Marshland Poodle Mith Tundra Female Only Skins are equippable items that can be worn like a coat of paint on top of the skin of your dragon. The look of the skin will not be passed onto offspring and may be unequipped at any time. (Designed by Deoxtri.) Sell Value: 2200 should be for tundra females! its showing as male! [/quote] Oh good, I thought something was wrong and wondered if it was on my end. Though I was wondering when this update would happen-if it would be before, during or after RoR.
Zonemod wrote on 2017-10-20:
YOOO

edit/
the skins,

Accent: Featherback Boar
Bogsneak Male Only

Accents are equippable items that can be worn like a coat of paint on top of the skin of your dragon. The look of the accent will not be passed onto offspring and may be unequipped at any time. (Designed by missyzero.)

Sell Value:

should be for bogsneak females! but theyre showing for males c:

Accent: Spellwall Boran
Bogsneak Male Only

Accents are equippable items that can be worn like a coat of paint on top of the skin of your dragon. The look of the accent will not be passed onto offspring and may be unequipped at any time. (Designed by RoyalSketchbook.)

Sell Value:

and

Skin: Goldenplains Poodle Mith
Coatl Female Only

Skins are equippable items that can be worn like a coat of paint on top of the skin of your dragon. The look of the skin will not be passed onto offspring and may be unequipped at any time. (Designed by Pieri.)

Sell Value:

Accent: Undying Featherback
Coatl Female Only

Accents are equippable items that can be worn like a coat of paint on top of the skin of your dragon. The look of the accent will not be passed onto offspring and may be unequipped at any time. (Designed by Safari.)

Sell Value:

should be for a male coatl, its showing for the females!
and

Skin: Marshland Poodle Mith
Tundra Female Only

Skins are equippable items that can be worn like a coat of paint on top of the skin of your dragon. The look of the skin will not be passed onto offspring and may be unequipped at any time. (Designed by Deoxtri.)

Sell Value:

should be for tundra females! its showing as male!

Oh good, I thought something was wrong and wondered if it was on my end. Though I was wondering when this update would happen-if it would be before, during or after RoR.
Coelum Ad Proelium Elige
I own the most wonderful Shiba Inus named Jiro and Lou!
tumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.png
What do Shiba Inus~ like to dream about? Is it dancing Hainus?
owls!!! and those chimeras!!! dang!!!
owls!!! and those chimeras!!! dang!!!
qLQeTFk.gif
xxxxx
ARAxlYW.png
oxDm2Un.png
FObX7rS.png
nWiQNX9.png
mlHpBMC.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
xxxxx 9121892.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37