Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Arena Expansion
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
FINALLY

LITERALLY
FINALLY

LITERALLY
bnskTgX.png
WAAAH how magnificent those new familiars I NEED THEM!!

COME WITH ME LOVELY BEASTCLANS WE CAN TRAIN TOGETHER IN MY LAIR!!
WAAAH how magnificent those new familiars I NEED THEM!!

COME WITH ME LOVELY BEASTCLANS WE CAN TRAIN TOGETHER IN MY LAIR!!
lU1KFhR.gif
Kydo
He/Him
FR+4
256-large.png
Do what comes natural~

cauldrontext.png

Call me when we can use our keyboards.
Call me when we can use our keyboards.
OfWMi9m.gif
The new longnecks turned me into a furry [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/24509.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/24510.png[/img] I l o v e em
The new longnecks turned me into a furry

24509.png24510.png

I l o v e em
d6Bpz8P.pngCx0Sdv8.pngzWgdxzn.png5cC87Ar.png5Pvzltj.pngvAUMJFv.pngqKZAaLK.pngRFvdPMt.pngSLGMeHq.pngd3XCZt0.pngtumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
mz77kVn.png
I give the update a 10/10 because we got more owl familiars. Like oh my gosh I need them.
I give the update a 10/10 because we got more owl familiars. Like oh my gosh I need them.
I miss pings - DMs work better. Semi-hiatus.
OOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOO
9MRyW42.jpg
Feymarch Apothecary
| experimenting with XXY combinations galore |

|| i collect unusual triples!
|| lovely unusual combos
The new rivals look amazing!
The new rivals look amazing!
10 hours ahead of the FR server time.
Can doodle your dragon(s) for some treasure/gems!
Free to use level 20 cauldron!
huzzah more things! :^D
huzzah more things! :^D
CQHfGMh.png
COOL BEANS
COOL BEANS
Not sure if it's supposed to be like this or it's just my potato internet connection, but on the encyclopedia page the shining gladiator's helmet has has no label for what type of item it is.

On forum pages it does list this. It's also listed as a trinket (like its sister item, the steel longneck helmet) although it's in the materials tab in my hoard.

Also, when you look at this item's description in the vault or hoard, the same thing happens when you look at it on the encyclopedia page. It doesn't list what kind of item it is there.
Not sure if it's supposed to be like this or it's just my potato internet connection, but on the encyclopedia page the shining gladiator's helmet has has no label for what type of item it is.

On forum pages it does list this. It's also listed as a trinket (like its sister item, the steel longneck helmet) although it's in the materials tab in my hoard.

Also, when you look at this item's description in the vault or hoard, the same thing happens when you look at it on the encyclopedia page. It doesn't list what kind of item it is there.
d6Bpz8P.pngCx0Sdv8.pngzWgdxzn.png5cC87Ar.png5Pvzltj.pngvAUMJFv.pngqKZAaLK.pngRFvdPMt.pngSLGMeHq.pngd3XCZt0.pngtumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
mz77kVn.png
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37