Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Arena Expansion
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 36 37
the chimeras........... why are they facing the same direction please they need to look at each other theyre friends
the chimeras........... why are they facing the same direction please they need to look at each other theyre friends
@Undel How many of the venues are gonna get Part IIs? I'm curious ;o

(also the rarity on the venue is wrong)
@Undel How many of the venues are gonna get Part IIs? I'm curious ;o

(also the rarity on the venue is wrong)
__water.gif
Plat • She/Any • FR+2 • Vistas: 124/135 • Avatar (likes?)
WaterDom DataSales TabG1 BargainsWishlist
Droplet • Active exalter • Lore writer • Space enthusiast
Please Ping • DragCaveDappervolkPCE • Discord

_NtwBtfW.png
N EED
N EED
tumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png PJgrBLH.pngtumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png
[quote name="Undel" date=2017-10-20 14:16:28] [*]The original arena vista still drops in the arena, but only off of the original arenas enemies. [b]Training Arena II[/b] drops off of all arena enemies, including the new additions. [/quote] wut
Undel wrote on 2017-10-20:
[*]The original arena vista still drops in the arena, but only off of the original arenas enemies. Training Arena II drops off of all arena enemies, including the new additions.
wut
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
[quote name="hemotypewriter" date=2017-10-20 14:44:01] the chimeras........... why are they facing the same direction please they need to look at each other theyre friends [/quote] Only their icons face the same direction. The familiars themselves face opposite directions. The icons ended up looking silly because the entire chimera's snout was cut off by the heart icon in the upper left!
hemotypewriter wrote on 2017-10-20:

Only their icons face the same direction. The familiars themselves face opposite directions. The icons ended up looking silly because the entire chimera's snout was cut off by the heart icon in the upper left!
THE MICE are you kidding me those are the cutest things ever
THE MICE are you kidding me those are the cutest things ever
aJtAs7H.gif
New bird friends! What a great way to get me back into the coli after taking a small break.
New bird friends! What a great way to get me back into the coli after taking a small break.
yHVNH4X.png
This is so awesome! i love the new familiars and skins (and i already got an armored owl heck yeah!)
This is so awesome! i love the new familiars and skins (and i already got an armored owl heck yeah!)
21j9gs5.jpg ?LzKHM=party.png
Yay a new update!
Yay a new update!
the new familiars are SO good ........ i can't wait to go try to get them :o
the new familiars are SO good ........ i can't wait to go try to get them :o
JooSuWk.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 36 37