Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update, October 2017
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36
Awesome!
Awesome!
odcz8rb.gif paintra
she/her
art cred.
:0 yay! coli rewrite and a familiar coloring contest!
:0 yay! coli rewrite and a familiar coloring contest!
G2akZ1Q.gif
+ 3 hrs
any prns
—————
giphy.gif
Bamboo Shoot
OH HA What a neat update! :D I reeeeeeeeeeeeeeally love the merchandise!! [img]http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/mobile/000/005/574/takemymoney.jpg[/img]
OH HA What a neat update! :D I reeeeeeeeeeeeeeally love the merchandise!!
takemymoney.jpg
TOPbanner_TRENCH_V3.jpg
This is cool, but did the Arena really need another update? I think I would have preferred if you looked at Golem Workshop again, or Kelp Beds, or some other high level venue...
This is cool, but did the Arena really need another update? I think I would have preferred if you looked at Golem Workshop again, or Kelp Beds, or some other high level venue...
Bozidar_Signature.png
DUDEE I WANT A HECKING SH IRT
DUDEE I WANT A HECKING SH IRT
tumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png PJgrBLH.pngtumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png
I am EXTREMELY excited about merch.
I am EXTREMELY excited about merch.
tgTY.png
OOOH ME HEART AT THE TSHIRTS

I'm super excited for this!! Thank you for the update on Words on the Wind! I'll be looking forward to Developer Updates in the future, and you can bet I'm already excited for that Arena Redux~

Aaah, bless these updates you've been cranking out like no tomorrow, it brings smiles to me face and my soul

OOOH ME HEART AT THE TSHIRTS

I'm super excited for this!! Thank you for the update on Words on the Wind! I'll be looking forward to Developer Updates in the future, and you can bet I'm already excited for that Arena Redux~

Aaah, bless these updates you've been cranking out like no tomorrow, it brings smiles to me face and my soul

image.png
If the shirt designs are in b&w, we can color in our own dragons' genes and colors. Just a thought :D
If the shirt designs are in b&w, we can color in our own dragons' genes and colors. Just a thought :D
Ahhh, this is great! I can't wait to see how all this goes in the coming months up to the next year~

Also...I'd love to see some turtlenecks for the T-Shirt Designs if and when you get that up and running! I'm not a huge T-Shirt fan and I think Turtlenecks could actually mimic the ones you've got for dragons here! <3
Ahhh, this is great! I can't wait to see how all this goes in the coming months up to the next year~

Also...I'd love to see some turtlenecks for the T-Shirt Designs if and when you get that up and running! I'm not a huge T-Shirt fan and I think Turtlenecks could actually mimic the ones you've got for dragons here! <3
Updating Signature 1606945728871.png Updating Signature
Arena redux!!! /hype
Arena redux!!! /hype
69nIsKW.pngZZyKFJK.gifaeepzid.pngK5Ygz6H.gifkQ6a9lN.pnghYGY1dA.gifs934ycP.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36