Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update, October 2017
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
The shirts are neat, but I've seen lots of awesome suggestions for other merchandise that I'd probably be more interested in. Flight symbol or breed mugs -- especially if those could be customized with my own dragon! Plush of pretty much anything. Keychains or miniature figures of deities or breeds or familiars.

I'm excited for the new stuff though!
The shirts are neat, but I've seen lots of awesome suggestions for other merchandise that I'd probably be more interested in. Flight symbol or breed mugs -- especially if those could be customized with my own dragon! Plush of pretty much anything. Keychains or miniature figures of deities or breeds or familiars.

I'm excited for the new stuff though!
tundrasig_small.png
#1 Speckle Fan * Old Dragon Collector * FR+3
@Paleh its fine, I managed to figure out multiply tool with that png version
@Paleh its fine, I managed to figure out multiply tool with that png version
Burning as bright as I can, careful to not burn myself out
Oooo yes finally some merch! I can't wait to get my hands on some!
Oooo yes finally some merch! I can't wait to get my hands on some!
pF2R4fXm.pngtumblr_static_16xs8up0p8iockogwk0k0k8oc.png qesQFkT.gif
MERCH YES
MERCH YES
i need something as a placeholder here, so hello
I am so excited for the results from the familiar coloring contest. All of the geckos especially look so good
I am so excited for the results from the familiar coloring contest. All of the geckos especially look so good
cPW6H3E.png
@Undel with the familiar coloring contest, it says we can enter 1 time. Is that 1 time per familiar, or 1 time max?
@Undel with the familiar coloring contest, it says we can enter 1 time. Is that 1 time per familiar, or 1 time max?
tumblr_ntwzxj7Nls1r7cw6zo3_100.png
tumblr_ovrxykc6Gp1s8e6zvo2_100.png
mm da merch
mm da merch
[img][/img]HzGpUHb.png
[quote name="Armadyl" date=2017-10-18 21:41:33] I'm not interested in shirts but I tell you what if you made pendants of the the flight symbols into necklaces I'd buy that so fast you don't even know. [/quote]
Armadyl wrote on 2017-10-18:
I'm not interested in shirts but I tell you what if you made pendants of the the flight symbols into necklaces I'd buy that so fast you don't even know.
divider_by_yesirukey-dbok0z5.pngdivider_by_yesirukey-dbok0z5.png
!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!
coH7AEL.png
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36