Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update, October 2017
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
Another vote here for flight symbols for future merch. (I didn't see any options in the poll besides the two versions of the dragon and "I don't want dragon shirts" which is patently untrue, I'm just not sure how I feel about where the breed-specific designs are headed based on this Imperial one.)

Other designs I would throw money at: Any of the flight map illustrations printed on literally anything, illustrations of deities/any of the regular characters we see around the site

Also, thanks for keeping all of us updated and always putting out such great content!!
Another vote here for flight symbols for future merch. (I didn't see any options in the poll besides the two versions of the dragon and "I don't want dragon shirts" which is patently untrue, I'm just not sure how I feel about where the breed-specific designs are headed based on this Imperial one.)

Other designs I would throw money at: Any of the flight map illustrations printed on literally anything, illustrations of deities/any of the regular characters we see around the site

Also, thanks for keeping all of us updated and always putting out such great content!!
D99pdNC.giffGygUpl.pngMsoPhyB.gif
I don't want dragon shirts I want elemental flights...
I don't want dragon shirts I want elemental flights...
5hF3FGk.png
i1iQAE3.pngsoR20oU.pngthnU95R.pngoaolHwW.pngpixil-frame-0133.png
NEW FAMILIAR HYPE

p.s. elemental flight/deity shirts > some rando dragon shirts
NEW FAMILIAR HYPE

p.s. elemental flight/deity shirts > some rando dragon shirts
Ruffled Serpent Ball Python Striped Monitor Corn Snake Conjoined Skink
New familiars and merch! Color me excited!

I must say I love the artwork you used for the poll. I'm hoping this means the merch will have art that's new and not just the standard lair art/pose slapped on merchandise. ^_^
New familiars and merch! Color me excited!

I must say I love the artwork you used for the poll. I'm hoping this means the merch will have art that's new and not just the standard lair art/pose slapped on merchandise. ^_^
ZVpCPil.png
Owww merchandise...yes!
Owww merchandise...yes!
1052p.png
KPt2jST.png
PsY9SIv.png
VA1XCHD.png
l5SJ5yw.png
58T08n9.png
kyWLcLU.png
I voted for black and white... though echoing I'd really love to see flight element or deity merch! Even like, elemental patches would be sweet so I could stick one on my bag. :D
I voted for black and white... though echoing I'd really love to see flight element or deity merch! Even like, elemental patches would be sweet so I could stick one on my bag. :D
UEKFohX.png
@Hashira Ah, I hadn't realized you were on a chromebook. I haven't personally used this myself, but there's a website that's supposed to be able to run gimp and other desktop programs, even on chromebooks from what I've heard.

Here's a link
@Hashira Ah, I hadn't realized you were on a chromebook. I haven't personally used this myself, but there's a website that's supposed to be able to run gimp and other desktop programs, even on chromebooks from what I've heard.

Here's a link
14ca8tj.jpg
I totally hope that the b/w shirts win, they fit in much better with my wardrobe choices.
I totally hope that the b/w shirts win, they fit in much better with my wardrobe choices.
25781.png xxxFramexxx
xMarley
They/he/she
Wishlist
x NXDDrCY.gif
It so cool!
It so cool!
cc0bb6df-8e45-43b1-a569-fbf5268ecce8.gif
Cool
Cool
Hatchery
pUYJTYH.png