Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update, October 2017
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
*Internal screaming* HYPED FOR UNIWHALE
*Internal screaming* HYPED FOR UNIWHALE
OIbsnRi.gifdzT3M3t.gifgXvZtcu.gif
58yLF8U.gifTQXnxTL.gifzArBvGw.gif
ccjG9y7.gifJsKGQtM.gifUfu6hdk.gif
If you're going for the same price point - I pick full color definitely. They look so much cleaner and eye-catching. But if you wanted the other ones too, maybe pick a different price point for them? But then, I guess it all depends on if they actually cost less to produce vs. actual demand, which we of course don't have access to. :P
If you're going for the same price point - I pick full color definitely. They look so much cleaner and eye-catching. But if you wanted the other ones too, maybe pick a different price point for them? But then, I guess it all depends on if they actually cost less to produce vs. actual demand, which we of course don't have access to. :P
xz9jkpi.png WdjCbzM.png0J2bgbp.png
@dracoleo SAME abt the staff liking my art!! i like cried happy tears when aequorin asked to feature my art of my ghost noodle 8"D

tHANKS DUDE THO IM GLAD U LIKE MY ART
@dracoleo SAME abt the staff liking my art!! i like cried happy tears when aequorin asked to feature my art of my ghost noodle 8"D

tHANKS DUDE THO IM GLAD U LIKE MY ART

They/them, +0 FR time
Xd23BYL.gif
x363j0D.pngCsWpUgY.png Fandragon Wishlist
Sketches for gems
TCgSL.gif
Dragon breed illustrations in a black and white halftone are good idea 'cause you can personalize your own dragon with fabric markers.
Dragon breed illustrations in a black and white halftone are good idea 'cause you can personalize your own dragon with fabric markers.
That uniwhale is beautiful :0
That uniwhale is beautiful :0
xTLBQuX.png
I hope the merch will be available in other countries
I hope the merch will be available in other countries
O0LnWau.png
Nice i love that update!
Nice i love that update!
80619028_jRRXivcGMQTN3Nl.png
80619030_DVQh96zIYp2uTbm.png
80619027_XpaF7bEqwpOrW6U.png
I voted for full-color T-shirts, but either way or both would be fine by me.

No promises that I would buy right away, but maybe in the future sometime, if the wallet was willing.
I voted for full-color T-shirts, but either way or both would be fine by me.

No promises that I would buy right away, but maybe in the future sometime, if the wallet was willing.
NOTE: Dergs in my lair with scries are just ideas, & are subject to change/not final.
nZJa3n3.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

new familiars will come <3
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

new familiars will come <3
+8h, She
Light Flight
Familiars Wishlist
___ Iz0e2b4.png
Old links:
Try clean lair!
old fest:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2266216
Sell FV and CS
FkAu8Li.pngibewym8.png22aOvgY.gifCkwvckv.pngcrxTv4c.pngcrxTv4c.pngcrxTv4c.pngFkAu8Li.png
- Sleeping Dragon Adopt?
*waiting for new familiars*
they're so cool *^*
*waiting for new familiars*
they're so cool *^*
tumblr_n0apcpoWRr1sx937go1_400.png
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36