Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update, October 2017
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
My computer doesn't even support PSD format. I can't do the contest. Sheds a tear.
My computer doesn't even support PSD format. I can't do the contest. Sheds a tear.
Art shop Ich bin ein Berliner!
YqXDmJ2.png
17, speech and debate LD captain, US high school senior
I would love some merchandise! (as long as my parents approve ;-)
I would love some merchandise! (as long as my parents approve ;-)
Art shop Ich bin ein Berliner!
YqXDmJ2.png
17, speech and debate LD captain, US high school senior
I went to vote on the merch thing but I'm torn...

what if I like both styles?!
I went to vote on the merch thing but I'm torn...

what if I like both styles?!
3 hours ahead of FR time
I want both the black and white and color designs but there is no option for it. May I suggest allowing for both on the poll?
I want both the black and white and color designs but there is no option for it. May I suggest allowing for both on the poll?
Ping me to get my attention!
loud screaming noises
loud screaming noises
Huzzah for more updates! <3
Huzzah for more updates! <3
Forget the shirts - give us plushies!!!!
I want a tundra with its winter coat! <3
Forget the shirts - give us plushies!!!!
I want a tundra with its winter coat! <3
cdpykkvcrkou.png
I'm not interested in shirts but I tell you what if you made pendants of the the flight symbols into necklaces I'd buy that so fast you don't even know.
I'm not interested in shirts but I tell you what if you made pendants of the the flight symbols into necklaces I'd buy that so fast you don't even know.
ID LOVE FR APPAREL!!
It would be cool to make a shirt with each dragon breed on it (the imperial as shown in the survey is STUNNING)
ID LOVE FR APPAREL!!
It would be cool to make a shirt with each dragon breed on it (the imperial as shown in the survey is STUNNING)
tumblr_inline_n51c5lRQg41r4n64i.gif
[quote name="Armadyl" date=2017-10-18 21:41:33] I'm not interested in shirts but I tell you what if you made pendants of the the flight symbols into necklaces I'd buy that so fast you don't even know. [/quote] AND THIS!!!! ^
Armadyl wrote on 2017-10-18:

AND THIS!!!! ^
tumblr_inline_n51c5lRQg41r4n64i.gif
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36