Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update, October 2017
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
awesome!!
awesome!!
Neat !
Neat !
Screenshot_125.png
[quote name="AboveClouds" date=2017-10-18 15:00:24] I'd love to see a notebook that you can color yourself. Like, black and white only, and you can color it using markers. Seems like it would be easier since the notebook cover would be cardboard. [/quote] Agreed.
AboveClouds wrote on 2017-10-18:
I'd love to see a notebook that you can color yourself. Like, black and white only, and you can color it using markers. Seems like it would be easier since the notebook cover would be cardboard.

Agreed.
PphCb2h.png0KJLkHj.pngqFbe5lO.png
Hope we get the 2 toned grey ones :)
Hope we get the 2 toned grey ones :)
if you guys made plushies of popular familiars I guarantee you will make way more money than generic tshirts
if you guys made plushies of popular familiars I guarantee you will make way more money than generic tshirts
TAkaIpD.png
@AboveClouds Thanks! Ill use the linearts and try to work on them as soon as possible!
@AboveClouds Thanks! Ill use the linearts and try to work on them as soon as possible!
Burning as bright as I can, careful to not burn myself out
[quote name="hisako" date=2017-10-18 17:44:29] if you guys made plushies of popular familiars I guarantee you will make way more money than generic tshirts [/quote] agreed!!!
hisako wrote on 2017-10-18:
agreed!!!
tumblr_inline_o8pnmbVxfC1ts73zp_540.png
Hmmm, shirts are neat but I'd love to get some plushies! ^^
Hmmm, shirts are neat but I'd love to get some plushies! ^^
While I'm excited to see merch.... t-shirts are pretty eh. You would probably do better with keychains or tiny plushies or stickers.
While I'm excited to see merch.... t-shirts are pretty eh. You would probably do better with keychains or tiny plushies or stickers.
mXMhPXb.png

OK BUT MANTIS SHRIMP

(Also looking for open Lore Shops!)

tumblr_osnaa09fPS1uo28ybo3_r1_500.png

[/url]BzWOoCD.pngbDWfHOP.pngxit6UDK.png
@EarthTooth
Congrats on making the featured art!!! I've always loved your creations, and I think it's great that the staff likes it too :D

And YES MERCH PLEASE.
The above comments are right, you guys might make a lot more by selling plushies or the like! They may be costier that t-shirts to start, but I bet they'd pay for themselves real quick ;D
@EarthTooth
Congrats on making the featured art!!! I've always loved your creations, and I think it's great that the staff likes it too :D

And YES MERCH PLEASE.
The above comments are right, you guys might make a lot more by selling plushies or the like! They may be costier that t-shirts to start, but I bet they'd pay for themselves real quick ;D
+3 FR time
Cheap dragons for sale!
I also do art and nest rentals :3
aaaaaahelloaaaaaaD1hGher.png 45vn8KS.gif 942fhpK.png
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36