Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update, October 2017
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 35 36
[quote name="Draketeeth" date=2017-10-17 17:25:42] I am interested in dragon shirts, but not that breed and definitely not those colors. [/quote] The more options will be available, the better.
Draketeeth wrote on 2017-10-17:
I am interested in dragon shirts, but not that breed and definitely not those colors.

The more options will be available, the better.
SXqaLwu.png

she/her
FR + 8/9
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxart shop
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxg1 sales
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxprofile dragon

Hooly...

Imps.

IMPS.

On. A Freaking. T Shirt.

This is the best freaking day of my life...
Hooly...

Imps.

IMPS.

On. A Freaking. T Shirt.

This is the best freaking day of my life...
GZ5Bxcj.gif
I was originally going to vote for full color, but then I figured....

If the dragon is in black and white, we could color it ourselves
I was originally going to vote for full color, but then I figured....

If the dragon is in black and white, we could color it ourselves
tumblr_paowz6ygV51s79fpho3_400.png Mediscoot's Projects and Quests
NPC Color Guide
Monthly Coliseum Challenge Thread
Big Book of FR Memes
Currently Questing:
Frigid fugitive shackles
Ah! So excited for the merch! And thank for the update~
Ah! So excited for the merch! And thank for the update~
fnwuhKd.pngtn0RSo5.pngmtHAEL4.pngcHa0MYt.pngqCVFNJp.png
Oh man, if Imperial males looked like THAT in-game I'd have so many more of them!

Very excited for the Arena update!
Oh man, if Imperial males looked like THAT in-game I'd have so many more of them!

Very excited for the Arena update!
(Please don't ping me in the Suggestions Forum).
Ah. Well, I don't think I'll be sinking anymore money into the site with what's been going on lately here, but I mean at least we know what happened with Words on the Wind. Freaking shame.
Ah. Well, I don't think I'll be sinking anymore money into the site with what's been going on lately here, but I mean at least we know what happened with Words on the Wind. Freaking shame.
Ping me pretty please! I love seeing responses!
As always lovely to read such a nice update. I personally dont think Words on the Wind are as needed as they were at the beginning of the game and I feel like the regular updates and announcements that has been happening are a great way to let us know what has been going on.
Grat communication as always FR team! Cant wait to see all those shiny new things!
As always lovely to read such a nice update. I personally dont think Words on the Wind are as needed as they were at the beginning of the game and I feel like the regular updates and announcements that has been happening are a great way to let us know what has been going on.
Grat communication as always FR team! Cant wait to see all those shiny new things!
rnytdP6.png
!!!! MERCH!!! I'm so excited!!! They should sell real-life versions of their puzzles.
!!!! MERCH!!! I'm so excited!!! They should sell real-life versions of their puzzles.
Sorry if this has been asked already, but is the survey intended only for people who have a strong opinion one way or another? I think both options for colours or monochrome look great and would love to see both!
Sorry if this has been asked already, but is the survey intended only for people who have a strong opinion one way or another? I think both options for colours or monochrome look great and would love to see both!
1Zfjqw6.png
Super excited for the Arena redux and I hope to see both colour options in the future (although I chose black and white, I think it could go both ways!) Also, thank you staff for letting us know what was happening with WotW. Hopefully the questions on Ask the Staff about it will diminish.
Super excited for the Arena redux and I hope to see both colour options in the future (although I chose black and white, I think it could go both ways!) Also, thank you staff for letting us know what was happening with WotW. Hopefully the questions on Ask the Staff about it will diminish.
star | she/her | writer | dreamer | wishlist

Don't forget to learn something new every day!
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 35 36