Announcements & News
The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update, October 2017
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36
Oh my goodness! I love how those new familiars look like - I've got to enter this time. Really looking forward to that arena redux! Very nice to see merch as well!

@Aequorin none of the PSD links are working and are giving 404 errors.
Oh my goodness! I love how those new familiars look like - I've got to enter this time. Really looking forward to that arena redux! Very nice to see merch as well!

@Aequorin none of the PSD links are working and are giving 404 errors.
tumblr_ozc9mxtgb51udi2fqo3_r1_500.png
NEW RAPTORIK
NEW RAPTORIK
Official merch???? :D

Goes to show how far the site has come :')
Official merch???? :D

Goes to show how far the site has come :')
3fcLTTM.png
The link for the pangolin psd doesn't work! Just, fyi!
The link for the pangolin psd doesn't work! Just, fyi!
XKrZiyx.png
Oh my gosh, YES. More familiar colouring, a sneak peak at the next update, and freaking MERCH!? This is awesome!
Oh my gosh, YES. More familiar colouring, a sneak peak at the next update, and freaking MERCH!? This is awesome!
y49WNu5.gif|inglorious_dragons_of_light_button_by_universedragon-dc3zdp3.pngcourier_spitfire.gifcourier_edgar.gifcourier_pearl.gif41904606324_46ec35e417_o.png
ahhHHH HYPE im definitely gonna enter the familiar contest!
ahhHHH HYPE im definitely gonna enter the familiar contest!
7luxw1u.png
glad dev updates are going to become more of a regular thing. that's really what we need to see right now, i think: long-awaited stuff being worked on. opening more communication re: new features and updates will be great. make it feel like things are getting done.

on an unrelated note, i am stoked as heck for those new familiars. geckos?? yes please. uniwhales?? genius.
glad dev updates are going to become more of a regular thing. that's really what we need to see right now, i think: long-awaited stuff being worked on. opening more communication re: new features and updates will be great. make it feel like things are getting done.

on an unrelated note, i am stoked as heck for those new familiars. geckos?? yes please. uniwhales?? genius.
5Kmi3S4.gif
xxxxxxxx
call me kiz
any pronouns
est /// fr +3

pls ping me if
you want my
attention thx
Oooh, I'm definitely going to enter that familiar colouring contest.
Oooh, I'm definitely going to enter that familiar colouring contest.
Need a new sig

River
Female | Asexual | Light Flight

and this concludes random info no one asked for.
You can also find me on:
DeviantArt
Artfight
both of those shirt designs are amazing i like the monotone and the color so much. either way i'll be happy.
also looking forward to those new familiars!
both of those shirt designs are amazing i like the monotone and the color so much. either way i'll be happy.
also looking forward to those new familiars!
6yujhIW.png
So much hype, I'm so excited :D

Also, isn't cockatrice already a familiar in woodland path? Is it receiving a recolour?
So much hype, I'm so excited :D

Also, isn't cockatrice already a familiar in woodland path? Is it receiving a recolour?
keUBt9M.jpg
rlc0sn.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36