Announcements & News
The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Encyclopedia Expansion
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25
WHOA NICE
WHOA NICE
iAEvMIm.png ♦ Vic
♦ They/Them
♦ Lore Clan
♦ Icicle
pf0ulPV.gifqxgptV4.gifE36y0uf.gif985Rc6Q.gif
Woot, are the droprates just as rare as the other skins that can be found in color mainly during feats?
Woot, are the droprates just as rare as the other skins that can be found in color mainly during feats?
1423_200px_zac_by_miirshroom-dbyzezj.pngtlRymde.gif1424_200px_zac_by_miirshroom-dbyzhfi.pngJ272b.gif
omg yes!
omg yes!
[quote name="Zac" date=2017-10-12 00:39:50] Woot, are the droprates just as rare as the other skins that can be found in color mainly during feats? [/quote] Because they're around for the long-haul, non-holiday coliseum skins have a lower drop rate than limited-time holiday-coliseum skins (otherwise we'd be swimming in them!)
Zac wrote on 2017-10-12:

Because they're around for the long-haul, non-holiday coliseum skins have a lower drop rate than limited-time holiday-coliseum skins (otherwise we'd be swimming in them!)

youtube.png tumblr.png reddit.png twitter.png facebook.png da.png
True XD

Thanks undel :3
True XD

Thanks undel :3
1423_200px_zac_by_miirshroom-dbyzezj.pngtlRymde.gif1424_200px_zac_by_miirshroom-dbyzhfi.pngJ272b.gif
Ohhhhh HECK YEA :DDDD
Ohhhhh HECK YEA :DDDD
tumblr_oznjwjuICW1w8xkufo8_250.png
Great!
Great!
865__by_henry_the_archer-dcgdohy.png
___by_henry_the_archer-d9vb3fr.png
UTC +02:00 | DeviantART | FR Time +10:00
Davis | Woody | Dennis | Louis | Firen | Freeze | Henry | Deep | John | Rudolf

HenryTheArcher.gif
Happy to see the encyclopedia getting some much-needed attention!
But I am kinda sad to see that Eliminate (and ambush and berserker) is not part of the loot in the Volcanic Vents..

Edit to add: there's one broken item code on the NotN page. I think its for Nocturnal Dust
Happy to see the encyclopedia getting some much-needed attention!
But I am kinda sad to see that Eliminate (and ambush and berserker) is not part of the loot in the Volcanic Vents..

Edit to add: there's one broken item code on the NotN page. I think its for Nocturnal Dust
Volunteer Moderator:
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
Gen2 Imps & LV25 Gen1s | Imperial scroll quest | Buying gems 1:800 | Swipp Swap Service | Gem Specialty/WC scroll raffle
i love seeing when venues get a page so you can see all the data on a single page, sweet!
i love seeing when venues get a page so you can see all the data on a single page, sweet!
wpbQAJl.pngxFS26wH.pngHYGuuPe.png2pUgUlN.pngiuq3Fph.pngFW2m3Le.pngWZY5XMs.pngPeuDgXm.png
COATL VISTA.
It's so pretty o__o
COATL VISTA.
It's so pretty o__o
xpj2Erm.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25