Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Encyclopedia Expansion
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 24 25
Lovely to see so much updating to the encyclopedia for the site! Goodness knows it'll make the site easier for new players and lore creators and economic powerhouses alike.
Lovely to see so much updating to the encyclopedia for the site! Goodness knows it'll make the site easier for new players and lore creators and economic powerhouses alike.
Will he ever stop experimenting with magic? We don't know, but all the dragons he's accidentally transformed from other things don't mind so much.
33181764.pngLlewych, the light magician
[quote name="catgame21234" date=2017-10-12 11:24:34] 2) in Lorebook The Eleven will that ever be its own entry and its just a placeholder? [/quote] Tbh this is a burning curiosity of mine that I want satisfied. IMAGINE THE ENTRIES.
catgame21234 wrote on 2017-10-12:
2) in

Lorebook
The Eleven

will that ever be its own entry and its just a placeholder?

Tbh this is a burning curiosity of mine that I want satisfied. IMAGINE THE ENTRIES.
XOxv5KE.png
Don't get me all hyped up for the NoN again! >:P

Don't get me all hyped up for the NoN again! >:P

18345.png
771.png
icon dragon
deviantart
tumblr
reddit
•pixilator804
» ...located on first page
« Art & Writing
« Art & Writing
« Writing
« Placeholder.
1967.png
Oh wow this is exciting :0
Oh wow this is exciting :0
Y9HtHBM.gif hi i'm solar
i like Wildclaws too much
have a nice day everyone !
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o2_r1_100.png
[quote]Strange chests can contain a variety of unique items. The following rewards are possible when one is opened during the event.[/quote] Below can be seen included are [item=vista: feral visage] which was a gem vista, [item=vista: glowing globe] which I believed was a marketplace vista, as well as [item=vista: hourglass] which was swipp. Is this correct that they'll be placed into the chests for next NotN? [s]there also seems to be a stray bracket at the bottom of the list lol[/s]
Quote:
Strange chests can contain a variety of unique items. The following rewards are possible when one is opened during the event.
Below can be seen included are Vista: Feral Visage which was a gem vista, Vista: Glowing Globe which I believed was a marketplace vista, as well as Vista: Hourglass which was swipp.
Is this correct that they'll be placed into the chests for next NotN?
there also seems to be a stray bracket at the bottom of the list lol
eJjRguz.gifwpbQAJl.pngxFS26wH.pngHYGuuPe.png2pUgUlN.pngiuq3Fph.pngFW2m3Le.pngWZY5XMs.pngPeuDgXm.png
Whoo! I was wondering when those skins would be rolling out.

I can't wait to see what the new Joxar items are about though :0
Whoo! I was wondering when those skins would be rolling out.

I can't wait to see what the new Joxar items are about though :0
p9LLFVh.png Wishlist c55Bvd2.png a9TTUxz.gif
Cool.
Cool.
mh8jR2Z.gif By: Wakor, check it out!
Nice! ^^
Nice! ^^
I'm so excited for Joxar's new items!
I'm so excited for Joxar's new items!
I absolutely love some of the new accents!
I absolutely love some of the new accents!
PQznZys.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 24 25