Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Encyclopedia Expansion
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 24 25
ooh exciting things are afoot!
ooh exciting things are afoot!
tumblr_p6gp1m9lyg1taiykwo1_540.png
Ooh I love the skins!!!
Ooh I love the skins!!!
tumblr_nqyzrfjqhw1uzc8vbo6_500.png
The skins. Are awesome. Thanks. A lot. Our trick or treating dragons will thank you.

Plus........

WHY DIDN'T YOU THINK OF THIS SOONER?! COATLS ARE OBVIOUSLY THE BEST! *cheers* YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! I NEED THIS!
The skins. Are awesome. Thanks. A lot. Our trick or treating dragons will thank you.

Plus........

WHY DIDN'T YOU THINK OF THIS SOONER?! COATLS ARE OBVIOUSLY THE BEST! *cheers* YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! I NEED THIS!
giphy.gif Sometimes being invisible isn't a superpower...
@undel

There's a stray bracket at the end of the list of items that you can get from chests in the NotN encyclopedia entry.
@undel

There's a stray bracket at the end of the list of items that you can get from chests in the NotN encyclopedia entry.
uCR5SCW.png
Lore buddy ping list: (add me as a friend and comment on my profile page to be added!) @ArtsyDragon7, @Kawootie, @Reiyn, @GlitterDCMarvel, @WhySoDelirious, @Jakekitty, @Amyatzu, @JadeMagic, @CrystalRush, @Leopardmask, @violalore, @bowserslave, @Ellapinky, @JumpScared, @JadeFlame, @Duskflame, @TheElfDruid,@Rinwood,@DiamondNoodles,@3idolon,@Kaibutsu,@DarkwingDove, @Shaydas, @ColoradoBlues ,@Drakion @ClockworkEclipse, @SleepyChipmunk @Sabriel415, @DarkVSO, @Cheshly, @WhiteDiamond ,@RingsofSaturn, @Dalison, @MagicSpyglass,@Rocwylde, @Artificiary,@ILUVDRAGONS, @throwaway181,@L2B,@Kittystar,@riseandshine, @luminousnoble, @Spottedleaves1,@Gaming4Lyfe @MiniDrachin @Katsuokai @AetherDragon Not that much added but DUDES @Undel quick question 1) why dosnt the coloceum venues have their own little bracket yet? its a little hard to find it XD; 2) in Lorebook The Eleven will that ever be its own entry and its just a placeholder? edit 3) [quote="Night Of The Nocturne"] "It is [b]possible possible [/b]to attain Nocturne Dragons in the following ways:[/quote]
Lore buddy ping list: (add me as a friend and comment on my profile page to be added!)
@ArtsyDragon7, @Kawootie, @Reiyn, @GlitterDCMarvel, @WhySoDelirious, @Jakekitty, @Amyatzu, @JadeMagic, @CrystalRush, @Leopardmask, @violalore, @bowserslave, @Ellapinky, @JumpScared, @JadeFlame, @Duskflame, @TheElfDruid,@Rinwood,@DiamondNoodles,@3idolon,@Kaibutsu,@DarkwingDove, @Shaydas, @ColoradoBlues ,@Drakion @ClockworkEclipse, @SleepyChipmunk @Sabriel415, @DarkVSO,
@Cheshly, @WhiteDiamond ,@RingsofSaturn, @Dalison, @MagicSpyglass,@Rocwylde, @Artificiary,@ILUVDRAGONS, @throwaway181,@L2B,@Kittystar,@riseandshine, @luminousnoble, @Spottedleaves1,@Gaming4Lyfe @MiniDrachin @Katsuokai @AetherDragon

Not that much added but DUDES

@Undel

quick question
1) why dosnt the coloceum venues have their own little bracket yet? its a little hard to find it XD;

2) in

Lorebook
The Eleven

will that ever be its own entry and its just a placeholder?

edit 3)
Night Of The Nocturne wrote:
"It is possible possible to attain Nocturne Dragons in the following ways:
ary22F6.gif5nBi9J2.gifOfF9Gci.gif
Wow :D
Wow :D
g8T8XC2.png
I love all the new coli skins and accents!
I love all the new coli skins and accents!
hANn2C0.gif
Cool :o
Cool :o
1fM5pb3.png
Will we get such in-depth descriptions of the other venues, or do we just get the ones that are currently listed?
Will we get such in-depth descriptions of the other venues, or do we just get the ones that are currently listed?
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^

@Undel is it possible to get the username updated on this? If not it's not a big deal of course, I was just curious.

@Undel is it possible to get the username updated on this? If not it's not a big deal of course, I was just curious.
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 24 25