Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | This Gene is the Bee's Knees
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 72 73
So, Honey Bee is a combo you can have now. D'awwwww. :D

Pretty genes!
So, Honey Bee is a combo you can have now. D'awwwww. :D

Pretty genes!
AZSzsEP.png13184.pngAZSzsEP.png
[quote name="youngVolcanoes" date=2017-09-30 23:52:59] really disappointed in today. Festival currency got turned off 15 or so minutes before rollover and the flight discount disappeared 10 minutes before rollover according to an arcane friend of mine. :( the new gene looks pretty neat, though. [/quote] The currency is still active. It doesn't get turned off until after rollover! Get your last-minute purchases in! Dominance is calculated 15 minutes before rollover. So yes, the discounts go away at that time.
youngVolcanoes wrote on 2017-09-30:
really disappointed in today. Festival currency got turned off 15 or so minutes before rollover and the flight discount disappeared 10 minutes before rollover according to an arcane friend of mine. :(

the new gene looks pretty neat, though.

The currency is still active. It doesn't get turned off until after rollover! Get your last-minute purchases in!

Dominance is calculated 15 minutes before rollover. So yes, the discounts go away at that time.
YES

I just need.. 700 more gems. Sounds doable.
YES

I just need.. 700 more gems. Sounds doable.
arrow ace
queer
disabled
void punk
He/It/Neos
FR+3 | EST
Tumblr
A large eyed creature with headphones. Raindbow coloured musical notes hover all around it.
Oh look! New gene! xD
Oh look! New gene! xD
what

it's called bee??

well considering we have butterfly i guess it's not too weird, but..
what

it's called bee??

well considering we have butterfly i guess it's not too weird, but..
FR_Sig_LightningElektra.pngFR_Sig_BlastersBassdrive.pngStormheart.gifFR_Sig_SpaceFractal.pngFR_Sig_G1sSkyfall.png
BEES!!
BEES!!
KS35UWQ.png
Lizz
They/Them
Adopt Shop | Accent Shop
Bees? On dragons? More likely than you'd think.
Bees? On dragons? More likely than you'd think.
Will he ever stop experimenting with magic? We don't know, but all the dragons he's accidentally transformed from other things don't mind so much.
33181764.pngLlewych, the light magician
*eyes the stuff about two new recolors*

Please be Shackles please be Shackles please be Shackles.

Anyway, this is a pretty cool gene. I really like that the accent color works as the shadow; makes for neat effects! *runs off to scry all of my G1s*
*eyes the stuff about two new recolors*

Please be Shackles please be Shackles please be Shackles.

Anyway, this is a pretty cool gene. I really like that the accent color works as the shadow; makes for neat effects! *runs off to scry all of my G1s*

Someday I'll put something creative here.
I have no idea I needed this until now
Can you pls gimme the primary too?
Pretty please
I'm dying. I need the primary too
I have no idea I needed this until now
Can you pls gimme the primary too?
Pretty please
I'm dying. I need the primary too
Neon.png You start with an impossible goal: defeating the unbeatable enemy. And then you do whatever you gotta do to achieve it! Because even you can't know how much potential you have until you push yourself past your limits. THAT'S how you make yourself not just stronger... but stronger than you ever imagined you could be!

Qpv2mvo.pngYE53boy.pngSZfmfRv.png
fujRTIl.png
its four minutes til october lmaooo i LOVE THIS
staff yall r wild
this is awesome. yes. i love it. thank u. omg.
its four minutes til october lmaooo i LOVE THIS
staff yall r wild
this is awesome. yes. i love it. thank u. omg.
what a lovely heavy metal lair ~ check me out ~
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 72 73