Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | This Gene is the Bee's Knees
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 72 73
gasp that gene is so pretty
gasp that gene is so pretty
cake || 21 || agender || they/he || may or may not have a coatl problem
[quote name="xxWolfii" date=2017-09-30 23:40:50] imo saying a gene will be released in a certain month and then releasing it at literally the last second possible doesn’t really count as a [month] release and makes it seems like it was rushed to be released before the end of the month If you guys need time to make sure its right either say that it has to be pushed back a week or two or just really roughly estimate the time (this gene will probably be coming out in the next few weeks, although it might take longer!) because saying “it’s going to be released in september!” and then releasing it literally 20 minutes before rollover on the last day and not even putting the gene in until after in a certain case (lookin at you capsule) is not being released in that month it's a really beautiful gene though!! i'll definitely be getting dragons with it when it lowers in price [/quote] Apologies for the confusion/not clear communication surrounding this. When we released capsule, there was some upset that it was released during a festival week. This was as close as we could get to having it release in September without having it disrupt the festival too much.
xxWolfii wrote on 2017-09-30:
imo saying a gene will be released in a certain month and then releasing it at literally the last second possible doesn’t really count as a [month] release and makes it seems like it was rushed to be released before the end of the month
If you guys need time to make sure its right either say that it has to be pushed back a week or two or just really roughly estimate the time (this gene will probably be coming out in the next few weeks, although it might take longer!) because saying “it’s going to be released in september!” and then releasing it literally 20 minutes before rollover on the last day and not even putting the gene in until after in a certain case (lookin at you capsule) is not being released in that month
it's a really beautiful gene though!! i'll definitely be getting dragons with it when it lowers in price

Apologies for the confusion/not clear communication surrounding this. When we released capsule, there was some upset that it was released during a festival week. This was as close as we could get to having it release in September without having it disrupt the festival too much.
NOT THE BEEEEES

Okay but seriously wasp looks neat, I wanna scary THAT now
NOT THE BEEEEES

Okay but seriously wasp looks neat, I wanna scary THAT now
fA9EDFQ.png x9ADy1B.png dnuQeRf.png
I cannot bee-lieve this turn of events.

What a bee-autiful gene! I'll probably bee able to afford it in a month or two.

And wasp looks lovely too, can't wait for that .o.
I cannot bee-lieve this turn of events.

What a bee-autiful gene! I'll probably bee able to afford it in a month or two.

And wasp looks lovely too, can't wait for that .o.
lil-guy.png
tmw ur allergic to bees
tmw ur allergic to bees
nik
it / its
+1 fr time
the img changes so maybe u
should refresh ur page ;)

HW4lpxl.png
flight%20rising%20sig.png
not one of my favorites, but, still, a really nice gene ^^

though I have to wonder when tapir/striation will come out next month, following the last two genes' release patterns. of course, the hurricanes had some effect, and I can respect that, but other admins/staff still seemed to be active. maybe an october release and a statement addressing the delay would've been better?

not one of my favorites, but, still, a really nice gene ^^

though I have to wonder when tapir/striation will come out next month, following the last two genes' release patterns. of course, the hurricanes had some effect, and I can respect that, but other admins/staff still seemed to be active. maybe an october release and a statement addressing the delay would've been better?

CwvG2K8.gifu1yQTa6.gifF3LFtO5.gif6v7Mvy4.gif
aaaaaaaaaaaa
i'm happy but now i need to get gem genes for a bunch of my insect themed dergs im gonna be so poor....
aaaaaaaaaaaa
i'm happy but now i need to get gem genes for a bunch of my insect themed dergs im gonna be so poor....
BUZZZZ
BUZZZZ
apagfTT.png
tumblr_njfpzkC48X1tlw9cco2_500.png

8MsS7cV.pngoNdzJAj.png
suzukiayako_banner_by_eyenoom-d6kg3c4.png
Bee looks okay but wasp looks similar to petals.. well i guess bee is similar to butterfly as well.
Bee looks okay but wasp looks similar to petals.. well i guess bee is similar to butterfly as well.
jfLmvwf.jpg
SO MUCH YES BUT SO MUCH BROKE

edit: oh heck i'm early before pg10
SO MUCH YES BUT SO MUCH BROKE

edit: oh heck i'm early before pg10
XOxv5KE.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 72 73